1-21-2024 Sunday Live Chat

When this album came out in 1986 I was completely enthralled with it and I was just beginning my pot smoking career. Lol I listened to this entire cassette every single night for 200 days until the cassette broke. Lol
Good morning Lon. I saw Heart in concert many years ago, probably mid 80's. Ann and Nancy Willison were so pretty and talented. They were impressive and it was a memorable concert.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Someone had to post this song. I was NEVER GOING TO POST IT. ;) Too catchy of a song worm. Oh, dang; now its in my head.
Great song! What's not to love. I always thought his voice didn't fit his body lol. Still a good singer.

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
Have a great Sunday everyone, I have a busy day ahead and it's about time I get on with it. I plan a trip out to the stables before the big Lions game. Please if you have a minute send some good intentions to my team. Detroit could use the joy of another football win today. It would mean so much to all of us. I will be watching with friends today, so I won't be around till later. Go LIons!

Reactions: Selectric
There is a fox that visits my house on many nights ( 3 am or so ) I have see him/her on my porch camera. With the snow cover I can see his / her path through my back and side yards.

I have had this tune in my head all morning. I thought that I'd share ( so you can too ;bg3 )

Don't you just love when an orchestra accompanies traditional rock and roll. And a chorus!

If anyone knows what this song means, please share your interpretation. Perhaps made up phrases to accompany the music ?

Last edited: