1-20-2020 Mon Live Chat

Probably why the TV show is not thrilling you right now...lol You met the real deal.

Reactions: T-Bob
If you can find, that would be very interesting.
So much back then was lost because 2-inch quad became obsolete. Most things weren't converted over to the then state of the art, 3/4 inch recorders, and what was would have been lucky to have made it through all the obsolesences that plagued video formats over time.

Reactions: Debi
So much back then was lost because 2-inch quad became obsolete. Most things weren't converted over to the then state of the art, 3/4 inch recorders, and what was would have been lucky to have made it through all the obsolesences that plagued video formats over time.
I'm not familiar with all that other than my hubs chose Beta over what then became the norm for video back in the day. He was sure that would be the winner. But we have some old vids we had to have redone to the other format, so I get the theory.

And then to CD, and then to download. Tech has changed fast!
I'm calling it a night.....Got to get up early tomorrow for a meeting. Catch you tomorrow evening.....Shazam!
Shazam!

Hynek's son is an "advisor" on the show.

He's going to be on the second half of C2C later this week with George. I'd love to be able to stay up and call in with a few questions, but can't since I have to be up early to get my granddaughter off to school.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi