1-17-2017 Tuesday Live Portal

I had some anger issues with my internet company today too. I do not like automated women telling me which option and what number to choose while in the background lex is yelling and playing. I want a person!!! we are backed up far leave your phone number and we'll call you when it's your turn in line. entered my number THREE times and they said it wasn't a real number then put me on the actual playing awful music hold. I hung up I wasn't going to sit on my butt listening to that gross music.

Reactions: Debi
that stupid coffee pot just ruined my pot for the morning had to set it up again piece of junk

I'm still coffee free. So strange. Just one day decided I didn't want it anymore.

I had some anger issues with my internet company today too. I do not like automated women telling me which option and what number to choose while in the background lex is yelling and playing. I want a person!!! we are backed up far leave your phone number and we'll call you when it's your turn in line. entered my number THREE times and they said it wasn't a real number then put me on the actual playing awful music hold. I hung up I wasn't going to sit on my butt listening to that gross music.
Yup....they won't even recognize my account number when I try to contact them! It's a pain in the butt. This is now in it's 7th week.

Yup....they won't even recognize my account number when I try to contact them! It's a pain in the butt. This is now in it's 7th week.
Do they even have local offices or do they do all business out of one big corporate location? If it was local I would go in there and bitch until you make the little boy behind the counter cry

Ok folks. I'm gonna answer some PM's and then head off into the night!

System, have a good one!
Do they even have local offices or do they do all business out of one big corporate location? If it was local I would go in there and bitch until you make the little boy behind the counter cry
The local super is who is supposed to call me tomorrow. No place to go like a brick building.

ok i'm gunna scoot xx