1-16-2017 Monday Live Portal

Mom finally pulled out of it after about a year, Ros, but they finally put her on Thyroid meds and diagnosed the issue. She felt MUCH better very quickly after they did that.

One thing for sure, my little brother got to know me real well! lol
i will defiantly tell her to do that
If it can help her, holistic or not, it will save your family from having so much distress when there is a fix for it. And it will give your wife and baby and good chance to bond and just find joy in this time that should be wonderful for her. I wish you the very best in this, hon! I know how much my mom suffered with it.

she just go to her endo, or does she have other docs?

hmmm its almost time for scorpion

she want to get over it, she does skin to skin as much as possible, we have all promised to never let the baby know that she suffered from this

Reactions: Debi
You know, back in those days, it took a lot to diagnose these things out. As soon as you said Hashimoto, it was like a light bulb went on for me. My mom said she fought sooo hard to pull out of it, but nothing she did worked. UNTIL that magic of the thyroid pill. OMG...what a difference!

she want to get over it, she does skin to skin as much as possible, we have all promised to never let the baby know that she suffered from this
Baby girl needs to never know, Ros. It's not mama's fault! It's her body missing a hormone! Like I said...like diabetes, it's one of those hormones you have to replace with a synthetic. You can't boost it enough through holistics.

how long did the pill take to kick in. is it like an instant same day difference or an over two week kind of thing

Took about two weeks for the full levels to come up. She had to be tested as we went for the right dosage, but once it came up it was "Give me my baby" time! lol