1-15-2024 Monday Live Chat

I have stayed put and have zero intention of going out into the zero degree weather! This kind of weather just does me in. Extreme cold and extreme heat...really bad for me.

Glad you haven't had any ice. We did have a bit here but the salt trucks were out and on it in the county before it went down too low to work.
It’s in our forecast for later this evening. I just hope this isn’t a repeat of what we had in ‘21. I don’t ever want to do that again.

Reactions: Paintman
It’s in our forecast for later this evening. I just hope this isn’t a repeat of what we had in ‘21. I don’t ever want to do that again.
We managed to go down to -25 wind chill and that's just dangerous no matter how you look at it. Hoping everybody stays safe and warm. Carry blankets and a phone in your vehicles, folks.

We managed to go down to -25 wind chill and that's just dangerous no matter how you look at it. Hoping everybody stays safe and warm. Carry blankets and a phone in your vehicles, folks.
We stocked up just in case. My brother is coming for about a week and a half before he moves and since it’s colder, I bought everyone a military style blanket. I used it last night and I wasn’t disappointed.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
We stocked up just in case. My brother is coming for about a week and a half before he moves and since it’s colder, I bought everyone a military style blanket. I used it last night and I wasn’t disappointed.
Ohhh, warm blankies! Good move on that. We have what we need here for at least 5 or 6 days, so hoping temps moderate soon. Nice to have your brother coming for a week!

Reactions: Lynne
Ohhh, warm blankies! Good move on that. We have what we need here for at least 5 or 6 days, so hoping temps moderate soon. Nice to have your brother coming for a week!
It is. We don’t see him much anymore. He’s moving to Lebanon, TN early February.

Happen to know somebody that lives there. Seems to be a very nice place.
It seems to be. But he’s moving up there with his GF, her young son, her mom and her BF. It’s good that he’s finally going to be able to split, but we wish he wouldn’t.

It seems to be. But he’s moving up there with his GF, her young son, her mom and her BF. It’s good that he’s finally going to be able to split, but we wish he wouldn’t.
You'll have to plan visits. Nashville is right next door!