1-15-2024 Monday Live Chat

The Wintry weather from the newest storm from hell has arrived. It’s currently 18 degrees with heavy sleet. I’d wager most peeps will not venture out tomorrow. Myself included.
I just saw Nashville was hit by a blizzard. I-40 pretty much impossible to pass.
Stay in, Wolf! This weather is not fooling around.

I just saw Nashville was hit by a blizzard. I-40 pretty much impossible to pass.
Stay in, Wolf! This weather is not fooling around.
We’re going to dip down to 8 degrees tomorrow night. We’re all going to be miserable when we get our trucks that morning - if they aren’t delayed. Our main bakery is located in Collegedale, TN.

We’re going to dip down to 8 degrees tomorrow night. We’re all going to be miserable when we get our trucks that morning - if they aren’t delayed. Our main bakery is located in Collegedale, TN.
You may end up with a slight delay from what I'm seeing on my weather feeds. They are slip-sliding on black ice in Memphis and a blizzard in Nashville.

We've been sub zero for 3 days now and it looks to be another 3 or 4 before we get up to just freezing.

You may end up with a slight delay from what I'm seeing on my weather feeds. They are slip-sliding on black ice in Memphis and a blizzard in Nashville.

We've been sub zero for 3 days now and it looks to be another 3 or 4 before we get up to just freezing.
I think we last had sub zero temps in December, 1989. The Ross Barnett reservoir froze. It was so thick that you could actually walk on it.

I think we last had sub zero temps in December, 1989. The Ross Barnett reservoir froze. It was so thick that you could actually walk on it.
Well, keep the reports coming in. I am reaching out to a few I know got hit hard today to make sure they are OK out there. Denver got smacked as well. And Florida had a big tornado blow through the Port Lucie area.

Well, keep the reports coming in. I am reaching out to a few I know got hit hard today to make sure they are OK out there. Denver got smacked as well. And Florida had a big tornado blow through the Port Lucie area.
And the same or similar scenario plays out almost every late or New Year. It’s like we’re stuck on repeat.

Reactions: Debi