1-13-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-LCST-1-13-2016.jpg

I'm fine just getting up. I hate starting the day when it's almost over lol. How's life for ?

Reactions: JoMama
I was so frustrated last night. I could not get SOR to play and I got kicked off my internet 2 X trying.

I was so frustrated last night. I could not get SOR to play and I got kicked off my internet 2 X trying.

I had difficulties staying on,
Debi was suffering gremlins also.
I rebooted twice during chat...a lot of ??

I am having trouble doing the earlier shows. I get up at 230 pm and I have my daily things to get done. The old time schedule fit me well. I'm
Hangin in cuz I know my work time is short. I love the people I've met here. So if u don't see me it's not that I've lost interest. My nap time is usually 830pm if I don't sleep well​

I am having trouble doing the earlier shows. I get up at 230 pm and I have my daily things to get done. The old time schedule fit me well. I'm
Hangin in cuz I know my work time is short. I love the people I've met here. So if u don't see me it's not that I've lost interest. My nap time is usually 830pm if I don't sleep well​
OK
Thanks for that! Please don't sacrifice needed sleep for us; you are down to 4 mthe...hang in there,
Then......anything you want!! :)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi