1-11-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I've been thinking I would love to hear a theoretical physicist talk. Would it be possible fro us to listen to a Ted Talk someday? Some cool science stuff out there.

Wow. Yes I'm way behind but not the point.
This is the SECOND time today I heard this Ted Talk thing. Didn't know it existed.

The other person who brought it up was the EEG guy who was doing Lex's test. He also said he wants to listen to some Ted Talk! Out of the blue!

Hmm.
Need a bit if reflection.
Also going to put that info out 'there'..see if I get anything landed back to me.

Of course, also taking direct messages from any of you who might get a spiritual/intuitive nudge pertaining to this.

Wow. Yes I'm way behind but not the point.
This is the SECOND time today I heard this Ted Talk thing. Didn't know it existed.

The other person who brought it up was the EEG guy who was doing Lex's test. He also said he wants to listen to some Ted Talk! Out of the blue!

Hmm.
Need a bit if reflection.
Also going to put that info out 'there'..see if I get anything landed back to me.

Of course, also taking direct messages from any of you who might get a spiritual/intuitive nudge pertaining to this.
I've listened to a few Ted Talks. They were very good presentations!