1-10-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Good morning Duke. I went to the international Boar Semen inc site to see if I could find your tshirt. No luck. I was hoping to find one for you.
Thanks for trying. I've contacted them about getting a shirt, but they don't sell them. Apparently employees can get them, but the commute would be prohibitive.

Thanks for trying. I've contacted them about getting a shirt, but they don't sell them. Apparently employees can get them, but the commute would be prohibitive.
It would have been a great surprise if I could have found one lol.

Hi kids ! Still home with a cold. Day 3. My roommates are taking good care of me. Got the humidifier out. Slowly got the Christmas decorations down.

Hope everybody has a nice day. And I saw the weather report and were headed for Edmond Fitzgerald barometric levels.

q8uduA2AYRBbMEHD.jpeg
iovFOWcJMvZEDxI9.png

Hi kids ! Still home with a cold. Day 3. My roommates are taking good care of me. Got the humidifier out. Slowly got the Christmas decorations down.

Hope everybody has a nice day. And I saw the weather report and were headed for Edmond Fitzgerald barometric levels.
I posted yesterday that we've already beat one record on that barometric pressure and it appears we're gonna set a new one coming up. Hang on, all of you with arthritis! This one's gonna be quite the ride.

Paint, hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I posted yesterday that we've already beat one record on that barometric pressure and it appears we're gonna set a new one coming up. Hang on, all of you with arthritis! This one's gonna be quite the ride.

Paint, hope you feel better soon!
I'd dearly love to get off that arthritis ride! Just got a script filled and am glad to be prepared.