1-10-2019 Thursday Live Chat Portal

I think it's more often that than the other. People don't realize it and always think about how much suffering the person was in
I've talked about it with ALZ patients before here. They check out and will pop back in with full clarity right before they die to say goodbye.

I've talked about it with ALZ patients before here. They check out and will pop back in with full clarity right before they die to say goodbye.
absolutely. My grandmother had terrible ALZ and she was pretty out of it and my mom and grandad were really upset how tortured she was but I didn't feel that way

absolutely. My grandmother had terrible ALZ and she was pretty out of it and my mom and grandad were really upset how tortured she was but I didn't feel that way
I worked with so many and saw it over and over again. I was really glad they could come and go so they weren't trapped.

AHA! And what did you feel on that, babe? I know you miss him like crazy.

Oh yeah, he said that when he crossed over the first thing the Teachers said was Why didn't you write the book?(all the info they gave us for 15 years) Gary said, She can do it! HA Thanks buddy

I worked with so many and saw it over and over again. I was really glad they could come and go so they weren't trapped.
yes I agree.

I like the way she described the crystal ball thing they look into for the life review

Reactions: Debi
Oh yeah, he said that when he crossed over the first thing the Teachers said was Why didn't you write the book?(all the info they gave us for 15 years) Gary said, She can do it! HA Thanks buddy
Well, ya can if you wish to. You know the info, babe.