07/28/15 Interview with Richard Dolan

Great show as usual. Can't wait for the show tonight. And of course open lines on friday. One can only hope we get more Time Traveler call ins ;)

Reactions: Debi
Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel co-wrote A.D. After Disclosue. Bryce produced and wrote the "Dark Skies" television series which aired in the mid-nineties and is available in a DVD set. Art was in one of the episodes. Richard and Bryce are among my all-time favorites. Great show with Richard!

Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel co-wrote A.D. After Disclosue. Bryce produced and wrote the "Dark Skies" television series which aired in the mid-nineties and is available in a DVD set. Art was in one of the episodes. Richard and Bryce are among my all-time favorites. Great show with Richard!
Interesting facts! Thanks!

Interesting facts! Thanks!
Debi, you may already be aware of this, but, there is a Dreamland and Subscriber's Special Interview with Bryce with Whitley Strieber from 2012 in the archives of Unknowncountry.com. Bryce has very recently mentioned that "Dark Skies" may be re-booted soon! He also wrote a fabulous alternative history about JFK for the 50th anniversary of his crossing over. It is called "Surrounded by Enemies".

Debi, you may already be aware of this, but, there is a Dreamland and Subscriber's Special Interview with Bryce with Whitley Strieber from 2012 in the archives of Unknowncountry.com. Bryce has very recently mentioned that "Dark Skies" may be re-booted soon! He also wrote a fabulous alternative history about JFK for the 50th anniversary of his crossing over. It is called "Surrounded by Enemies".
Thanks for passing that along to everyone. I was aware of the Dreamland one being out there, but didn't know the rest! Love it when you guys share this info!

Late entry in reference to the guest cancellation night before last: It may have been related to this article and the Franklin scandal. If so, the non-mention of the guest switch makes sense. I heard Art's explanation when it was originally broadcast, and it was torture for him to recount the experiences.
Juat a random free association I had today.

Late entry in reference to the guest cancellation night before last: It may have been related to this article and the Franklin scandal. If so, the non-mention of the guest switch makes sense. I heard Art's explanation when it was originally broadcast, and it was torture for him to recount the experiences.
Juat a random free association I had today.
Thank you, DoTell. And I'm am SO laughing at your signature line!!! lol LOVE IT!

Reactions: DoTell
Thank you, DoTell. And I'm am SO laughing at your signature line!!! lol LOVE IT!
You are always welcome. Please note that both positions are unpaid at this time, though I have big hopes for the next bond referendum.