07/27/15 Interview with Grant Cameron

I Just started listening to the show now. I'm glad i'm a Time Traveler. Being able to download the show is nice. This is classic Art Bell, great so far. Also Bob Bains has a very good interview on U.F.O.S. He's got it posted to his youtube page. Just search Bob Bains Farside.

Reactions: Debi
Honestly, tough to get through. He loves to talk, and is not very concise, so one story seems to take forever. Basically he has on some friends that back his claims.
I've been wanting to check out his show. But most of the reviews i've read are bad. I understand hosting your show is much different from being a guest. He's got to get use to conducting his interview, and most of all he's got to be at ease and therefore it'll put his guest at ease. It took me a while to learn that when i got put on the air for the first couple of times. So i guess i should cut him some slack. That's the one thing about radio. It's trials by fire.

Reactions: Seahunter
I've been wanting to check out his show. But most of the reviews i've read are bad. I understand hosting your show is much different from being a guest. He's got to get use to conducting his interview, and most of all he's got to be at ease and therefore it'll put his guest at ease. It took me a while to learn that when i got put on the air for the first couple of times. So i guess i should cut him some slack. That's the one thing about radio. It's trials by fire.
The way Richard talks, everything turns into reminiscing about the old days. He lives off his old tales, and now he has "guests" on which just seem to be old buddies, so they either reminisce about the old days and/or ruminate over their same old tired theories and back each other's up.

I can picture the "new promo photo"
"he, who shall not be named" shown in a desert with sunglasses and a pork pie black hat looking threatening (as best as he is able to)....
With the caption beneath it....
"Respect the 3X5 index cards"
Priceless.....
curandero81

Something like this, maybe?

snoory_desert.jpg

Reactions: Debi