07.19.15 Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert Test Show

Oh yes.....yes......still on !
Don't leave me this way as I cannot survive "this way" (only 2 hours)
;-)

I strongly disagree. C2C, specifically Mr. Noory has a stance on many subjects. He has a crusade to save the electrical grid and to help people through nutrition. The show has evolved into something it never was in attempt to draw in more people from different points of view. I have no ill feelings towards Mr Noory. While many feel that he is a poor interviewer . he has a different style, I would strongly disagree. Mr Bell can be rude, short, and mean spirited with his guests while Mr Noory is far more polite. I enjoy both of them immensely. Of course these are my opinions.

I strongly disagree. C2C, specifically Mr. Noory has a stance on many subjects. He has a crusade to save the electrical grid and to help people through nutrition. The show has evolved into something it never was in attempt to draw in more people from different points of view. I have no ill feelings towards Mr Noory. While many feel that he is a poor interviewer . he has a different style, I would strongly disagree. Mr Bell can be rude, short, and mean spirited with his guests while Mr Noory is far more polite. I enjoy both of them immensely. Of course these are my opinions.

Your like the guy at the free Buffet telling the host his food sucks. Good job !

Reactions: amused1 and Satoshi
anyone running the tune "app' still have signal??

I can't get a stream thru a browser, but my ip radio through dark matter radio network is still kicking it - albeit with some IP packet buffering issues...