Windows to another World

Their explanations make a lot of sense!

I have actually subscribed to the paper copies of The Observer, and I like the old fashioned format.
I am very intrigued by this possible explanation, as it runs true to my own thoughts on the matter.
Lynne and Stevedog might be interested in this.

From the article: "The authors dedicate their book to the memory of the ultimate window-watcher, John Keel, crediting him for inspiring their approach to the phenomenon. However, while Keel suspected a sinister motive behind ultraterrestrial contact, Collins and Little aren’t convinced this is the case. They agree that a form of ‘energetic intelligence’ is operating on people in specific areas of the globe, but instead of trickery and misdirection, they believe these benign plasma-beings have dutifully steered mankind for the better." I can get onboard with that, but i don't believe all have our best interest in mind. Not fully knowing where these 'beings' originate from, it's hard to go blindly skipping around gleefully with them lol. Of course the other argument could contest some of these phenomenon are not beings at all and are some unknown byproduct of cosmic forces we have zero clue about. Guess as always it boils down to trusting your instincts when experiencing this stuff.

From the article: "The authors dedicate their book to the memory of the ultimate window-watcher, John Keel, crediting him for inspiring their approach to the phenomenon. However, while Keel suspected a sinister motive behind ultraterrestrial contact, Collins and Little aren’t convinced this is the case. They agree that a form of ‘energetic intelligence’ is operating on people in specific areas of the globe, but instead of trickery and misdirection, they believe these benign plasma-beings have dutifully steered mankind for the better." I can get onboard with that, but i don't believe all have our best interest in mind. Not fully knowing where these 'beings' originate from, it's hard to go blindly skipping around gleefully with them lol. Of course the other argument could contest some of these phenomenon are not beings at all and are some unknown byproduct of cosmic forces we have zero clue about. Guess as always it boils down to trusting your instincts when experiencing this stuff.
This scene kept popping into my head reading that lol...

Listened to Nick Pope last night on Coast. He talked about this and acknowledges this may be what's going on, and he also warns that not all of these entities are good guys.

To give bit of balance.

From my personal experience the plasma aspect is true also there was a distinct vibration and pulsing at least for me.

The plasma itself feels heavy almost the weight of a heavy woollen jersey. One of the distinct feelings I got was ‘Portal’. This experience was a cumulation of many weird events so I believe it depends on the circumstances surround these events.

To understand I would have to tell you the story leading up to this event and that would take some time it’s telling.

If you have seen ‘Stargate’ movies or tv series when they open a stargate and walk through it felt like it looked there was a density like heavy water that was not water ‘hench’ the word Plasma.

I have experience hundreds of weird spiritual and mystical events this one is up there as one of the weirdest.

And most importantly WTF! WTF! WTF!

I was total bamboozled to start with, I challenged this energy to its intent, it was not Evil nor was it Good it just felt purposeful.

To be honest at the time I was total confused.

A lot happened after this event that was equally as weird and related to this in some way.

To this day although I got a lot of answers I still have many questions about this experience.

And please do not be concerned (For me at least) the first author Dr. Simeon Hein wrote about in his descriptions, I had no such experiences not a single one.

From my experience this was more of a purposeful and aligned more to the second two authors Gregory Little and Andrew Collins.

What I am about to say is not for the light hearted and only meant for “those who need to know” and more in a ‘Spiritual sense of knowing’.

And I was told it just when I needed to know it

“You have nothing to fear accept for fear itself”

But Take Care

‘Fear’ is a powerful thought form and can manifest itself

The same can be said for ‘Love’

‘A Mystic is one second away from the mist of it being true’

‘Remember the course of it for it to be knew’

Be careful out there this will be different for everyone.

To give bit of balance.

From my personal experience the plasma aspect is true also there was a distinct vibration and pulsing at least for me.

The plasma itself feels heavy almost the weight of a heavy woollen jersey. One of the distinct feelings I got was ‘Portal’. This experience was a cumulation of many weird events so I believe it depends on the circumstances surround these events.

To understand I would have to tell you the story leading up to this event and that would take some time it’s telling.

If you have seen ‘Stargate’ movies or tv series when they open a stargate and walk through it felt like it looked there was a density like heavy water that was not water ‘hench’ the word Plasma.

I have experience hundreds of weird spiritual and mystical events this one is up there as one of the weirdest.

And most importantly WTF! WTF! WTF!

I was total bamboozled to start with, I challenged this energy to its intent, it was not Evil nor was it Good it just felt purposeful.

To be honest at the time I was total confused.

A lot happened after this event that was equally as weird and related to this in some way.

To this day although I got a lot of answers I still have many questions about this experience.

And please do not be concerned (For me at least) the first author Dr. Simeon Hein wrote about in his descriptions, I had no such experiences not a single one.

From my experience this was more of a purposeful and aligned more to the second two authors Gregory Little and Andrew Collins.

What I am about to say is not for the light hearted and only meant for “those who need to know” and more in a ‘Spiritual sense of knowing’.

And I was told it just when I needed to know it

“You have nothing to fear accept for fear itself”

But Take Care

‘Fear’ is a powerful thought form and can manifest itself

The same can be said for ‘Love’

‘A Mystic is one second away from the mist of it being true’

‘Remember the course of it for it to be knew’

Be careful out there this will be different for everyone.
Interesting observations and commentary. Can you give more background on "this experience?" How? When? Where? One time deal? Circumstances?

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
The How? that a difficult one and likely circumstantial, the when? about 20 years ago, bedroom prior to going to bed, built the house myself so no other history, yes one time event, circumstance? I was going through what you may understand as something similar to what the American Indians call a "vision quest' but more Celtic/Kabbalah/Ancestral 'vision quest'
Too much to write here I have over 200 pages of details of varies events that happen through this period of my 'quest'

This is not an easy path I have had 3 'NDE', drown at 7 years old, died at 15 years old in intensive care, brought back with adrenaline to the heart, got run over by a truck at 16 years old, I was dragged across the road under the truck. And several other events bringing me close to death.
The vision quest period was more like a 'NLE' near life experience the opposite of a 'NDE' the light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing.
This may sound all fluffy ducks and rainbows. But it was not, the 'NLE' was intense and nearly killed my so don't think this is a 'tip toe through the tulips' speaking of such I have never taken Drugs and I gave up drinking alcohol when I was 13 years old and have never drunken any alcohol since. - 'LOL' That in itself is very weird.
I have never had any Mental health issue. I laughed at that as well, Life is difficult for most of us so we are all likely mind frailed especially with struggles of today with the cost of living etc.
I am confident this was not a delusional event my cat at the time can testify to that - yes I said 'Cat' as I said 'a long story'.

'Events like this can and do happen'

side note: Had a weird event happen in the middle of writing this 'small' but interesting.

'When you look at truth it may blind you, not to the event of it being, more to the way it is not'

Reactions: Duke
The How? that a difficult one and likely circumstantial, the when? about 20 years ago, bedroom prior to going to bed, built the house myself so no other history, yes one time event, circumstance? I was going through what you may understand as something similar to what the American Indians call a "vision quest' but more Celtic/Kabbalah/Ancestral 'vision quest'
Too much to write here I have over 200 pages of details of varies events that happen through this period of my 'quest'

This is not an easy path I have had 3 'NDE', drown at 7 years old, died at 15 years old in intensive care, brought back with adrenaline to the heart, got run over by a truck at 16 years old, I was dragged across the road under the truck. And several other events bringing me close to death.
The vision quest period was more like a 'NLE' near life experience the opposite of a 'NDE' the light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing.
This may sound all fluffy ducks and rainbows. But it was not, the 'NLE' was intense and nearly killed my so don't think this is a 'tip toe through the tulips' speaking of such I have never taken Drugs and I gave up drinking alcohol when I was 13 years old and have never drunken any alcohol since. - 'LOL' That in itself is very weird.
I have never had any Mental health issue. I laughed at that as well, Life is difficult for most of us so we are all likely mind frailed especially with struggles of today with the cost of living etc.
I am confident this was not a delusional event my cat at the time can testify to that - yes I said 'Cat' as I said 'a long story'.

'Events like this can and do happen'

side note: Had a weird event happen in the middle of writing this 'small' but interesting.

'When you look at truth it may blind you, not to the event of it being, more to the way it is not'
There are many things that happen through our lives that reach up and tug on your face. I have not had a NDE or NLE experience, but i have seen so many things i tried to push off as chance or delusion or dream. Fact is, sure some things can be explained away, but not all. It's those moments that offer you a glimpse into something so far beyond 'This' that yes, you feel that tug to open yourself up to what really is going on behind the scenes.