Triangle over Oregon

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
14 hrs ·
This an alleged capture of a TR-3B over Park Rose Oregon --it was allegedly dispatched out of Pang Base.. I am asking did anyone see this -- does anyone know if it is being tested -- I saw one over Mt. Tabor about 7 years ago. But it was dark --and so I am asking --does anyone or has anyone seen this or snapped a photo? This would be interesting since there were tests at Area 51. You can e-mail or message me and I will keep you anonymous. groundzeropdx@yahoo.com

69547812_10156179272657102_6198105328203071488_n.jpg

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
14 hrs ·
This an alleged capture of a TR-3B over Park Rose Oregon --it was allegedly dispatched out of Pang Base.. I am asking did anyone see this -- does anyone know if it is being tested -- I saw one over Mt. Tabor about 7 years ago. But it was dark --and so I am asking --does anyone or has anyone seen this or snapped a photo? This would be interesting since there were tests at Area 51. You can e-mail or message me and I will keep you anonymous. groundzeropdx@yahoo.com

69547812_10156179272657102_6198105328203071488_n.jpg

Don't know what this is, but I know it's not a TR-3B since no such aircraft exists. The other thing that jumps out at me is the comment that it was "...dispatched out of Pang Base." Portland Air National Guard Base is literally located on the Portland International Airport. Nobody in their right mind would land or fly a highly classified, black a/c out of a commercial airport, especially in daylight. Thousands of people could see it and have an opportunity to photograph it.

That kinda looks like a hang glider. Are there radio controlled hang gliders? No way to scale the photo to make an estimate of the a/c's size, and no comment about whether it made any sound.

Reactions: ElliO
Don't know what this is, but I know it's not a TR-3B since no such aircraft exists. The other thing that jumps out at me is the comment that it was "...dispatched out of Pang Base." Portland Air National Guard Base is literally located on the Portland International Airport. Nobody in their right mind would land or fly a highly classified, black a/c out of a commercial airport, especially in daylight. Thousands of people could see it and have an opportunity to photograph it.

That kinda looks like a hang glider. Are there radio controlled hang gliders? No way to scale the photo to make an estimate of the a/c's size, and no comment about whether it made any sound.
There were several sightings of these things besides this one on different sites. All claimed they came out of the Portland ANGB area. All I know, Duke. I'll try to grab another article on it as I go today.

Reactions: Duke
There were several sightings of these things besides this one on different sites. All claimed they came out of the Portland ANGB area. All I know, Duke. I'll try to grab another article on it as I go today.

Just watched the You Tube video that broke this story. This video in turn is the source for multiple sites reporting the story. They keep rotating the same two or three photos that look to have come from the same source, but comment they've heard multiple reports of the sighting. Seems odd something this exotic was in the air during daylight hours near a major commercial airport but only one person got photographs.

Reactions: Debi
Just watched the You Tube video that broke this story. This video in turn is the source for multiple sites reporting the story. They keep rotating the same two or three photos that look to have come from the same source, but comment they've heard multiple reports of the sighting. Seems odd something this exotic was in the air during daylight hours near a major commercial airport but only one person got photographs.
Good research there, Scoop. :)

It appears Jimmy Church is now all over this.

Reactions: Duke

Not quite right, but the shape is pretty close. Photoshop the colors and blend out the center section. Adding the lights would be easy, just like the lightweight LED lights used on hobbyist drones. Stills are much easier to alter than video, and you don't hear any motor sounds.