Triangle over Alabama

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Check out this amazing footage of a triangular-shaped craft hovering above Birmingham, Alabama on 28th December 2018.

Witness report: Saw a light that was hovering in a spot I have never seen before and when I went close to it was when it started moving in a path. It was shaped like a triangle.
I was sitting at a stop light on my way home, waiting for the light to turn green when instead I saw a different light in the distance that was just in one spot. This light had never been in that area before, the light was a bright white color. I did not know what to think at first but I finally turned at the light and it was still in the same spot hovering so I drove up to it, well I got really close to it. It still had not moved until I think it may have noticed me sitting there trying to figure out what it was. It started moving towards my direction but in a straight line/path. This object was shaped like a triangle with three white lights and one red light somewhere near the middle. I first thought it was an airplane but as it got closer I realized it was not an airplane but I could not describe what it was. It was smaller than an airplane big bigger than a drone. Airplanes make noise and this did not, it was so strange. I was in shock because I knew it was something I had never seen before, I was not scared but more so interested because I could not figure out what it was, but I had an idea. This object when on its path and completely disappeared. A garbage truck I noticed pulled over when it was just leaving, they had pulled over to look at this as well but I do not think they saw it until the very last second.

That's almost certainly a medium sized jet with its landing lights illuminated. Don't put any stock into the "no noise" comment, at that distance the car occupants would not have heard the jet, especially with the stereo turned up as loud as it was. Had they continued to video the aircraft as it overflew them, it would be very obvious what they were seeing.

Reactions: Debi

That's almost certainly a medium sized jet with its landing lights illuminated. Don't put any stock into the "no noise" comment, at that distance the car occupants would not have heard the jet, especially with the stereo turned up as loud as it was. Had they continued to video the aircraft as it overflew them, it would be very obvious what they were seeing.
I'd like to add that if there were thermal layers in the air above them that the sound could easily have been reflected away from them.

Or dampened enough not to be audible over their choice in music.

Reactions: Debi
You guys are good! I promise to find some new content tomorrow. We'll see if I can find any new reports for you guys to play with.