Time Travel with Quantum Entanglement

This post reminded me of the time traveler guest Syrett had on C2C this past weekend. I'm curious if anyone else here listened to the show? To me it seemed he contradicted himself at least a few times.

The most noteworthy contradiction involved him telling us he'd been to the future and "that everything was going to be OK." Later in the same interview, however, he told us he'd traveled forward along a "different timeline" and saw a nuclear war that thankfully didn't happen.

I'm confused. If several years ago he visited a future (now past) where a nuclear war had occurred, but didn't occur in our timeline, how can he say "everything is going to be OK" in our future? How does he know the "OK future" he visited was the timeline we will experience? Could he have seen a good timeline that won't occur, like the bad timeline that didn't occur?

Reactions: Selectric
This post reminded me of the time traveler guest Syrett had on C2C this past weekend. I'm curious if anyone else here listened to the show? To me it seemed he contradicted himself at least a few times.

The most noteworthy contradiction involved him telling us he'd been to the future and "that everything was going to be OK." Later in the same interview, however, he told us he'd traveled forward along a "different timeline" and saw a nuclear war that thankfully didn't happen.

I'm confused. If several years ago he visited a future (now past) where a nuclear war had occurred, but didn't occur in our timeline, how can he saw "everything is going to be OK" in our future? How does he know the "OK future" he visited was the timeline we will experience? Could he have seen a good timeline that won't occur, like the bad timeline that didn't occur?
I heard a bit of that interview. The guest was all over the place.

As to how can a timeline change? Well, the explanation I've been given is that free will and prayer/intentions can change what happens in some cases. That's all I've got for ya, Duke. This time travel stuff is more a 7Critter area of study.

Reactions: Selectric
I heard a bit of that interview. The guest was all over the place.

As to how can a timeline change? Well, the explanation I've been given is that free will and prayer/intentions can change what happens in some cases. That's all I've got for ya, Duke. This time travel stuff is more a 7Critter area of study.
Yeah, I've heard the prayer/free will bit before. It's one of Ed Dames' "go to" excuses when things he "sees" don't happen. This is different, it was a guy seemingly picking an optomistic timeline he claims to have experienced as what will happen. Minutes later he told us he experienced a negative timeline that didn't occur. He only knew that negative timeline wasn't correct until after the time it was to have occurred. So how does he know the positive timeline is what's going to happen?

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Yeah, I've heard the prayer/free will bit before. It's one of Ed Dames' "go to" excuses when things he "sees" don't happen. This is different, it was a guy seemingly picking an optomistic timeline he claims to have experienced as what will happen. Minutes later he told us he experienced a negative timeline that didn't occur. He only knew that negative timeline wasn't correct until after the time it was to have occurred. So how does he know the positive timeline is what's going to happen?
Well, I definitely won't be buying his book! Honestly, his explanations put me to sleep cuz none of it made sense to me. If what he says about traveling to a timeline is true, he'd have to visit ALL the possible timelines. You'd have no way to determine which one was accurate.

Reactions: Selectric and Duke

I'm confused. If several years ago he visited a future (now past) where a nuclear war had occurred, but didn't occur in our timeline, how can he say "everything is going to be OK" in our future? How does he know the "OK future" he visited was the timeline we will experience? Could he have seen a good timeline that won't occur, like the bad timeline that didn't occur?
Guess they forgot to mention they had one those new fangled alternate reality drives on his time scooter.

Reactions: Lynne