The Hollow Earth Theory revisited

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Benway
The comedy novel 'The Greatest Show off Earth' by Robert Rankin has a plot in which the hollow Earth theory was half true: We were living inside and the sky was a big camouflaged sphere which our alien overlords lived on, which was why all the quests to find the way in failed, as everyone was looking in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
The comedy novel 'The Greatest Show off Earth' by Robert Rankin has a plot in which the hollow Earth theory was half true: We were living inside and the sky was a big camouflaged sphere which our alien overlords lived on, which was why all the quests to find the way in failed, as everyone was looking in the wrong direction.
Ben, sometimes you come up with the most mysterious thoughts that make my brain work...lol

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
Ben, sometimes you come up with the most mysterious thoughts that make my brain work...lol
I can't take credit! That's all Robert Rankin! He's a favourite author of mine, partly due to his inclusion of paranormal stuff in his plots, including: the Great Pyramid having a secret purpose, the Ark of the Covenant, Elvis not being dead, Merlin, the Chronovision TV, Nazi UFOs, fairies, rock stars dying aged 27, the Men In Black and many more. The most recent novel of his I've read was 'The Chickens of Atlantis (and Other Fowl Fiends)'. Others include, 'Nostradamus Ate My Hamster', 'The Brentford Triangle' and 'Armageddon: the Musical'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Debi
I can't take credit! That's all Robert Rankin! He's a favourite author of mine, partly due to his inclusion of paranormal stuff in his plots, including: the Great Pyramid having a secret purpose, the Ark of the Covenant, Elvis not being dead, Merlin, the Chronovision TV, Nazi UFOs, fairies, rock stars dying aged 27, the Men In Black and many more. The most recent novel of his I've read was 'The Chickens of Atlantis (and Other Fowl Fiends)'. Others include, 'Nostradamus Ate My Hamster', 'The Brentford Triangle' and 'Armageddon: the Musical'.
That is quite the reading list! I've not read of his stuff, have to admit. But it does sound oddly like a guest list for paranormal podcasters...lol

Though as he is a comedy writer I have no idea how seriously he takes things. He does seem to know a lot about our sort of thing though.
Bob is the podcaster I'm gonna mention this too. He has a sense of humor and is a writer himself.