The Black Vault interview with Elizondo

Nothing new here for me, although I got a chuckle out of him accusing the DoD of "splitting hairs." He admitted on one of his appearances on Knapp's C2C (where he didn't take calls) shows that his ATTIP job was not full time, and that he had no one assigned to him who worked ATTIP full time. So he was a project officer/contract monitor in a basket program office where his primary responsibilities were to act as a pass through for limited Congressional plus-up funds to Bigelow and to track performance metrics relative to the contract.

Nothing he says in his interview with John is lie as far as I can tell, but it does not detail his "responsibilities" in his position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
More fluff, as usual.

More fluff, as usual.

Yep. Elizondo has become much more polished. That somewhat lengthy hiatus he took from interviews and appearances looks to have been used by DeLonge and company to improve his public speaking and interview skills.

Was this a podcast or was the interview in writing? Also note that John's questions are not given verbatim, just paraphrased.