The best and worst....

i never liked jobs. i hated them all. people were so cliquish. but there was one i liked. it was part time and i got full medical coverage. it was with wells fargo security. i only liked 1 post tho. it was a 6-hour shift - 8pm to 2 a.m. - and i got to sit in my car. i was guarding outside walmart and sam's club. just me and no pesky supervisors. i listened more to my CB than my security radio. semis would come to unload stuff at the stores and i'd tell them which bay to pull into. that wasn't in my job description but i did it as a courtesy. it was fun.
Is that the sitdown job? I never had one of those although I did work for Pinkerton security for a while as a snoop.

okay, my worst job ever hmm oh yeah loading tires on semi-trailers, im usually not a quitter but I made minimum wage it was 12 hours a day my mind couldn't wrap my head around Eating and being a slave or not eating and finding something better. Best job? hmm Being a mod here for the bird, she is mean at times but I love her like a mom.

Jobs are not meant to be fun the best job i had was the one that paid me a fare wage, i only had one of those the most FUN was one at a resturant but when reality set in that I couldnt pay my bills and support my family at that time i had to discipline myself like my Dad weather you like it or not you get your arse up and get out there because time waits for no one if you arnt making money with your time you are owing money to someone for something somewhere. Sucks I know but life isnt rainbows and lollipops and if it were rainbows and lollipops would cost you an arm and a leg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne