The 7

colin88

Reaction score
So I have this buddy who keeps having repeating dreams. ot started after a car crash where he kept hearing “it’s not time”, then saw a paramedic by the name of Jason A.D.. Once released, he asked if he could talk to that paramedic and there never was a guy that worked there by that name. Following this, he had dreams/visions of him “absorbing” what he said were dark entities of some sort. he said 3 times this happened were dreams and 4 other times he said he was awake and had a vision of it. so this equals 7. Ever since he was young, he claims to be able to see spirits, demons, ect. but sees more dark ones than nice ones. on multiple occasions, he said that he will go to someones house to help with their “ghost” problem and when he talks to them, they almost all say the same thing. (paraphrasing here) “you and the 7 have bigger plans.” or when the spirit isn’t dark, it will say “you and the 7 cant hurt me”. He said about 2 or 3 times, he has just blacked out for an entire day and doesnt know where he goes. his wife says he tells her he has things to do and doesnt see him all day. this happened only on Thursdays. After looking into it, the only theory I have is the 7 fallen Angels. does anyone have any idea what is going on? Any type of lore relating to this? Anything is helpful. thank you in advance

So I have this buddy who keeps having repeating dreams. ot started after a car crash where he kept hearing “it’s not time”, then saw a paramedic by the name of Jason A.D.. Once released, he asked if he could talk to that paramedic and there never was a guy that worked there by that name. Following this, he had dreams/visions of him “absorbing” what he said were dark entities of some sort. he said 3 times this happened were dreams and 4 other times he said he was awake and had a vision of it. so this equals 7. Ever since he was young, he claims to be able to see spirits, demons, ect. but sees more dark ones than nice ones. on multiple occasions, he said that he will go to someones house to help with their “ghost” problem and when he talks to them, they almost all say the same thing. (paraphrasing here) “you and the 7 have bigger plans.” or when the spirit isn’t dark, it will say “you and the 7 cant hurt me”. He said about 2 or 3 times, he has just blacked out for an entire day and doesnt know where he goes. his wife says he tells her he has things to do and doesnt see him all day. this happened only on Thursdays. After looking into it, the only theory I have is the 7 fallen Angels. does anyone have any idea what is going on? Any type of lore relating to this? Anything is helpful. thank you in advance

Hi colin88,
Well there were more then 7 angels total who fell. Your buddy can have abilities. I myself has only had one encounter with 1 good ghost, the rest have been Negative. When I say negative not all are demons some are just negative ppl when they were alive and is the same in death.
Now 7 can mean anything it can mean legion meaning and only if demonic they normally say
"I am six" meaning legion. Your buddy is not the first reported after an accident that someone has helped but us never heard of before. It is hard to say what he is dealing with. Have him do a Journal, to keep track.
Keep us posted on anything else.

Welcome Colin. The number seven is seen over 800 times in the Bible itself. You can find different meanings for it in numerology, metaphysics, science and from the stance of the Bible and other holy writings out there.

I wouldn't focus so much on the number. I would be focusing on what the heck is happening to him when he blacks out. First thing I'd tell him is to stay out of haunted houses for a bit and stop investigating until he's cleared from whatever attachment he's picked up. Which is what it sounds like, imo. I would HIGHLY recommend he seek clergy involvement immediately. I am attaching a thread here that you can pass to him.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Hi Colin and welcome to the forum. Your poor friend, I feel for him. Sounds like in his weaken’d state he picked up an attachment. I agree with Debi totally. Pass on the advice. He needs help with this.

Hi Colin and Welcome. Yeahhh, I'm going to have to go along with the other's here who say your friend seem's to have an attachment. This doesn't seem to me to be involved with lore. More likely entities. Your friend need's to absolutely stay away from purposely putting himself in paranormal situation's, maybe for good. The point here is, 'He is not in control' 'has given over control' and freely .. obviously. This fugue state is dangerous in general and more than dangerous Spiritually. Whether or not he will step back IS within his control. Sometime's people get addicted to whatever is going on. Walking Two World's I mean. But the cost is unbelievably high. Fugue or not, he is ultimately responsible for whatever he/they are doing. He need's help, but I am thinking/sensing he is not going to accept it.

Hi Colin and Welcome. Yeahhh, I'm going to have to go along with the other's here who say your friend seem's to have an attachment. This doesn't seem to me to be involved with lore. More likely entities. Your friend need's to absolutely stay away from purposely putting himself in paranormal situation's, maybe for good. The point here is, 'He is not in control' 'has given over control' and freely .. obviously. This fugue state is dangerous in general and more than dangerous Spiritually. Whether or not he will step back IS within his control. Sometime's people get addicted to whatever is going on. Walking Two World's I mean. But the cost is unbelievably high. Fugue or not, he is ultimately responsible for whatever he/they are doing. He need's help, but I am thinking/sensing he is not going to accept it.
what do you think about the repeat subject to his experiences? they all seem to have a connection with each other which is more than coincidence to me.

what do you think about the repeat subject to his experiences? they all seem to have a connection with each other which is more than coincidence to me.

Yeah just like the other Post's he needs to get the attachment severed.
Ghost/demons what ever is doing it can make anything happen.
He need the attachments broke .
Deliverance priest and or a Rekie master. Shaman, Wiccan. What ever his faith is.

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.

I'll tell you colin... this thing he is dealing with, in my personal opinion, is not like a regular paranormal attachment thing as it is thought of. I have only heard of/witnessed this particular kind of situation once before and I am no expert on it by any means. That said, it is clear that he has Walked this 'between' since he was very young. The accident just brought the situation into his forebrain/conscious level more than likely. It is also clear that he has dealt with dark entities for many years, he is aware of that somewhere in his psyche, and it doesn't bother him... He is freely Walking that. The repeating dream/visions are more than likely his Spirit attempting to communicate with his conscious self, push for self-responsibility, and probably warn him of a line he is crossing.

There are other Beings dwelling in many realm's other than the cut and dried, dark or light, demon or angel, ghost or other. The other individual I watched enter into this kind of 'agreement' was dealing with trickster's... Dark tricksters, but real enough Beings, as in not ghosts, demons, angels etc. Where they belonged or came from or how they were able to bend the rules and regulations is anyone's guess. This individual just up and started talking about 'his gang/brothers/crew' whatever one day... and how they had endowed him with higher wisdom's and no small amount of power over others... He told me 'they' had given him authority over 7 - SEVEN -- Soul's to do his bidding and he was very proud of that. I, on the other hand was past shocked and literally sickened. Now, I was very close to this individual so I knew he wasn't lying about what he thought to be true... and I had witnessed first hand some of the 'what evers' that manage to walk in and out of Door's and other... so I took it very seriously. My first response was to try to talk some sense into him. No go. My next response was to appeal to his Light. No go. Next response was Challenge his authority. No go. Last, I challenged 'the crew'. Problem was, they had been freely bonded. So.

In the end, the experience that finally put and end to his allegiance was apparently so horrific that he literally had to leave the area and wandered here and there ever after. I did not want to hear it, nor would I let him to speak it to me. I turned my back and walked away from this dear friend forever. He never came back from that binding. And here is the thing... He knew he was accountable -- for whatever dark deed's they did out there in wherever/whatever realm together. This knowledge crushed him and he was dead not long after.

.” or when the spirit isn’t dark, it will say “you and the 7 cant hurt me”.

This is a very good example of the truth of the situation I think. When I first read this sentence last night, I was sure it read "you and the 7 can't hunt here". I could have sworn it. Today, I see that was not what was written. I am assuming there is a correlation but I won't assume to guess what it is. The point is, The Light immediately challenge's his right of Authority. That is the Rule and The Way. That tells me he is bound to darkness despite what, who, or why.

So, I have given you my story and hand to heart it is true. Now, I am going to speak some advice that I held back from last night. Take it or leave it. You need to walk away. I am not The Creator and I am not allowed to judge a man's heart. But, I am allowed my instinct and my instinct tells me you can not help this one. He has no desire to break this bond. Unless he has come to you and ASKED for help, walk away. If he has, send him to those with more experience in these area's

Deliverance priest and or a Rekie master. Shaman, Wiccan. What ever his faith is.

Curiosity can lead you down a very dark path with Tricksters. Be aware, Be safe, Walk in The Light.

Darcy your so right unfortunately there are many paranormal things out there.
Medium Amy Allen has delt with other dimensional stuff that freaked her out. Unfortunately if humans knew all that was out there alot would freak the heck out.

Reactions: Donna K.
I'll tell you colin... this thing he is dealing with, in my personal opinion, is not like a regular paranormal attachment thing as it is thought of. I have only heard of/witnessed this particular kind of situation once before and I am no expert on it by any means. That said, it is clear that he has Walked this 'between' since he was very young. The accident just brought the situation into his forebrain/conscious level more than likely. It is also clear that he has dealt with dark entities for many years, he is aware of that somewhere in his psyche, and it doesn't bother him... He is freely Walking that. The repeating dream/visions are more than likely his Spirit attempting to communicate with his conscious self, push for self-responsibility, and probably warn him of a line he is crossing.

There are other Beings dwelling in many realm's other than the cut and dried, dark or light, demon or angel, ghost or other. The other individual I watched enter into this kind of 'agreement' was dealing with trickster's... Dark tricksters, but real enough Beings, as in not ghosts, demons, angels etc. Where they belonged or came from or how they were able to bend the rules and regulations is anyone's guess. This individual just up and started talking about 'his gang/brothers/crew' whatever one day... and how they had endowed him with higher wisdom's and no small amount of power over others... He told me 'they' had given him authority over 7 - SEVEN -- Soul's to do his bidding and he was very proud of that. I, on the other hand was past shocked and literally sickened. Now, I was very close to this individual so I knew he wasn't lying about what he thought to be true... and I had witnessed first hand some of the 'what evers' that manage to walk in and out of Door's and other... so I took it very seriously. My first response was to try to talk some sense into him. No go. My next response was to appeal to his Light. No go. Next response was Challenge his authority. No go. Last, I challenged 'the crew'. Problem was, they had been freely bonded. So.

In the end, the experience that finally put and end to his allegiance was apparently so horrific that he literally had to leave the area and wandered here and there ever after. I did not want to hear it, nor would I let him to speak it to me. I turned my back and walked away from this dear friend forever. He never came back from that binding. And here is the thing... He knew he was accountable -- for whatever dark deed's they did out there in wherever/whatever realm together. This knowledge crushed him and he was dead not long after.

This is a very good example of the truth of the situation I think. When I first read this sentence last night, I was sure it read "you and the 7 can't hunt here". I could have sworn it. Today, I see that was not what was written. I am assuming there is a correlation but I won't assume to guess what it is. The point is, The Light immediately challenge's his right of Authority. That is the Rule and The Way. That tells me he is bound to darkness despite what, who, or why.

So, I have given you my story and hand to heart it is true. Now, I am going to speak some advice that I held back from last night. Take it or leave it. You need to walk away. I am not The Creator and I am not allowed to judge a man's heart. But, I am allowed my instinct and my instinct tells me you can not help this one. He has no desire to break this bond. Unless he has come to you and ASKED for help, walk away. If he has, send him to those with more experience in these area's

Curiosity can lead you down a very dark path with Tricksters. Be aware, Be safe, Walk in The Light.
He does know that they are bonded but that doesnt scare him. He said he doesnt feel like they are out to hurt. He feels like they too, are there to help him battle dark entities. so he has no desire to get rid of them if they are helping. this is why me and him kept coming back to the topic of fallen Angels. because like i posted originally, he felt they were dark when he "absorbed" them, but then afterwards felt like they were there to help. kind of as redeeming themselves. as for the other person you knew that talked about the 7. can you tell me more about him. just activities, mentality, ect.

Reactions: Donna K.