Text with Jesus? Or Satan? New AI

the digital spirit board. been in the making since the communication methods used by ghost investigators came about...... its all just old methods for the new age.......seems though we are trying every way we can to invite or open doors in any way possible for the other side to enter............... the scary part is now there are no warnings and when someone does try they are just ridiculed and given excuses that its safe and nothing to worry about..

I wonder if they ever thought there might be a reason these things are on the other side and need to be left alone.
not in the name of science .......... or fun and games, will that ever be considered....... theres always been warnings of not inviting them in, not allowing them to influence us. etc.... but over the years these beliefs have become obsolete, ridiculed, tossed aside. the tools of the past have been made toys for today, spirit boxes to communicate are no different than spirit boards of years gone bye.... theres a place for these tools, in the hands of those who know how to use them properly. ( and then it is still a dangerous tool if one gets careless or is not in control,....intent is key)... today they are pawned off as harmless toys, or ways to communicate with the other side with nothing to worry about.... and now in the name of science we are trying to open portals and doorways to the other side, or make communications with those beings we think are from that realm.... we call them "aliens" or "visitors" when in truth they are, or could very well be, those that we have been warned of all through time..... the quote "the devils greatest trick, is convincing the world he dousnt exist" is quite fitting for now............

I've never played with that app or those spirit boards. Won't even be in the same house as 1. I don't necessarily believe in them,but I'm also not gonna take the chance....lol

not in the name of science .......... or fun and games, will that ever be considered....... theres always been warnings of not inviting them in, not allowing them to influence us. etc.... but over the years these beliefs have become obsolete, ridiculed, tossed aside. the tools of the past have been made toys for today, spirit boxes to communicate are no different than spirit boards of years gone bye.... theres a place for these tools, in the hands of those who know how to use them properly. ( and then it is still a dangerous tool if one gets careless or is not in control,....intent is key)... today they are pawned off as harmless toys, or ways to communicate with the other side with nothing to worry about.... and now in the name of science we are trying to open portals and doorways to the other side, or make communications with those beings we think are from that realm.... we call them "aliens" or "visitors" when in truth they are, or could very well be, those that we have been warned of all through time..... the quote "the devils greatest trick, is convincing the world he dousnt exist" is quite fitting for now............
Very well stated Paul, as always you summed it up perfectly in my opinion.