Snakes in Space?

8ft UFO? Kinda small. Proof of life in space perhaps? So much stuff we don't understand about our celestial surroundings. I did get to see the Juno probe pics of IO. Absolutely awesome.

I have heard conflicting stories about the astronauts and what they have seen. Sometimes they seem to have claimed to have seen things and other time they deny it. I honestly don't know what to believe. I suspect that they have seen aliens or entities out there and have been told not to talk about it. Those three videos at the article are worth watching.

I have heard conflicting stories about the astronauts and what they have seen. Sometimes they seem to have claimed to have seen things and other time they deny it. I honestly don't know what to believe. I suspect that they have seen aliens or entities out there and have been told not to talk about it. Those three videos at the article are worth watching.
Yes. There are so many conflicting stories it's hard to know which is which. There are interviews with astronauts that claim they've seen 'things' then all of a sudden it is flat out denied. Day late and dollar short or what?

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity