Saratoga Texas Ghost Lights....

We have a couple of resident ghosts as well, family members who watch over us.

I see "orbs" with my eyes not infrequently, have even captured them on Marco Polo chats, in bright indoor light. See them on investigations, a big bright one in the garage once that the dog saw too, and chased it, barking as it floated away and faded.

We have a couple of resident ghosts as well, family members who watch over us.

I see "orbs" with my eyes not infrequently, have even captured them on Marco Polo chats, in bright indoor light. See them on investigations, a big bright one in the garage once that the dog saw too, and chased it, barking as it floated away and faded.
Wow. Not many see them like that. If your dog chased it, it was there! Watched your Skinwalker Episode last night. Bet it was cool hangin with those guys at the ranch. I know what its like having the cameras follow you all around as I was on an Episode of Monsterquest back in '06.

Wow. Not many see them like that. If your dog chased it, it was there! Watched your Skinwalker Episode last night. Bet it was cool hangin with those guys at the ranch. I know what its like having the cameras follow you all around as I was on an Episode of Monsterquest back in '06.

I saw the cast again last fall at PhenomeCon. Travis introduced me during their panel and the entire hall applauded. It was fun and mind-expanding when on the ranch. My astro companions just did a podcast for The Supernatural Hour, will tell everyone when it's posted. Any day, they want it close to Season 4's premier.
My first time with network TV was 1980 or so, when I drew Thundarr the Barbarian for one season.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I saw the cast again last fall at PhenomeCon. Travis introduced me during their panel and the entire hall applauded. It was fun and mind-expanding when on the ranch. My astro companions just did a podcast for The Supernatural Hour, will tell everyone when it's posted. Any day, they want it close to Season 4's premier.
My first time with network TV was 1980 or so, when I drew Thundarr the Barbarian for one season.
Thats cool. Travis seems like a legit cool guy. Btw, I'm into astronomical stuff a bit. I always look for Orion coming up around 530 Am in the eastern sky in August. Tells me the Fall is coming. I can find Andromeda by locating Cassiopeia
then moving up to the left...I think.

Thundarr.....Nooooooo shit. I used to watch that cartoon!

Not at that location on Bragg Rd. But Whoa Nellie!.....We had a ton of happen that weekend in the Lance Rosier, Big Thicket. It was a Major outing / event back in 2005. There was about 14 people. So much happened, I'm going post that stuf in stages.
Such an exciting hobby. I am so glad you are sharing with us here.

GWU, You draw? I didn't know you were an artist. You should show us some of your work.