rining in ears when praying

kerryberry

Reaction score
Hi all
would like to know does this happen to anyone else when i pray in my head my ears always start rining without fail happens everytime

Hi all
would like to know does this happen to anyone else when i pray in my head my ears always start rining without fail happens everytime
Interesting. Well I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Focusing in a distraction free (I.e. quiet) background makes it even louder. Maybe it's a sign you're focused on prayer, not a bad thing IMO.

Interesting. Well I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Focusing in a distraction free (I.e. quiet) background makes it even louder. Maybe it's a sign you're focused on prayer, not a bad thing IMO.
I agree. We usually pick a quiet place and time to pray, thus allowing you to be more conscious of the ringing in your head. Try going to a quiet place and see if it happens without prayer.

Reactions: Donna K.
Does it happen to anyone else when you pray? Well tell me what time you are doing it and I'll have a listen. :)

i always pray wen in bed at night( so its already quiet )and as sonn as i start praying in my head the ringing buzzing starts stop praying it stops

Reactions: Charleh
Sometimes, the ringing could be awareness that you are raising your vibration thru the act of praying....

Reactions: Lynne