Repeating numbers

Any sequence of numbers has the same probability as any other for showing.
I agree, but why do we happen to look up at 11:11 and notice the time ? Or do we just make note of the 11:11 and tend to just ignore all the other times ? When 10:56 shows up, I say to myself, " okay I have four minutes to finish this up before I move on." When 11:11 shows up, I say "Why did I just look up ?. Is someone telling me something, reminding me of something ? "

BTW, welcome to the PNF, solero. Glad that you found us joined. :)

Reactions: Lynne and solero
Thanks Christie, happy to have joined.
Yes, we do ignore the other items because they seem regular. We are somewhat conditioned to ignore regular things, this is good, because we dont need to be triggered all day long.
Inner intuition however is whats need to be activated and challenged more often. Hearing the inner voice is important imo. If watching the clock at 11:11 helps, great!

Thanks Christie, happy to have joined.
Yes, we do ignore the other items because they seem regular. We are somewhat conditioned to ignore regular things, this is good, because we dont need to be triggered all day long.
Inner intuition however is whats need to be activated and challenged more often. Hearing the inner voice is important imo. If watching the clock at 11:11 helps, great!
Hi, solero! I don't recall wishing you a formal welcome, so WELCOME , just in case I missed you yesterday! Very glad to have you with us. Good insights.

Any sequence of numbers has the same probability as any other for showing.
11:11 is just easy to remember and looks symmetric, but is actualy the same as 10:56 , 09:14 or any other sequence.
If you think these are triggers for spiritual awakening, then try to awaken spiritualy each time you watch the clock. Every second of our life is worth it, not just when 11:11 attracts our attention.
you’re totally right about the clocks, But idk about finding numbers and patterns somewhere like in nature, where there are no humans that have numbers written down.

If we see repeating numbers, it’s because our minds are fixated on patterns revolving around that number.

So maybe there’s a reason behind why we’re fixated on certain numbers and patterns.

in reference to randomness not being effected by thought or intention, science has proved that we so effect it. Dean Radian’s random number generator expiroment proves it. Debi has it posted here in another thread. Conscious awareness effects randomness.