Portal?

I’m in shock that he is charging that much. I would try to get through to the man himself. I can understand travel and time expenses. But that seems like a lot. I wouldn’t expect him to absorb the expenses but 4000 sounds like a lot. I have heard such good things about this man too. Well keep up with the church. I bet things will change dramatically when you get baptized. Do it as soon as possible. Don’t be surprised if roadblocks happen to stop this.

Yes, I was as surprised as you were when I found out the cost. No matter, he needs to make a living somehow. He just won’t get any money from me.

I thought about a roadblock too for this. This thing hits me when I read prayer as well. The first time I met with the priest regarding my baptism was well before the house blessing. I got hit with my first headache with her. I found it hard to concentrate and read the Bible with her. At that point I didn’t know what was happening. Eyes wide open now.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Fizz, I'm going to remove him as a referral source. He made no mention to me of such a large price when I spoke with him. My apologies. My suggestion is you just keep doing what you are doing and stick with the priests who are helping you!

No worries, Debi. I had a feeling you didn’t know he charged so much to come out to do this. You were simply trying to give us an option for help.

Yes, I’ll continue the path I’m on with my current priest. Maybe she’ll have more ideas when I tell her what’s been happening.

Reactions: Lynne
Hip Hip Hooray! I am glad that you are making progress, and hanging in there. Carrying black obsidian can help absorb negativity, too.

Thanks Garnet! I didn’t know about black obsidian. I’ll take a look at that and probably order some on Amazon. I order everything on Amazon! Lol

Yes, I was as surprised as you were when I found out the cost. No matter, he needs to make s loving somehow. He just won’t get any money from me.

I thought about a roadblock too for this. This thing hits me when I read prayer as well. The first time I met with the priest regarding my baptism was well before the house blessing. I got hit with my first headache with her. I found it hard to concentrate and read the Bible with her. At that point I didn’t know what was happening. Eyes wide open now.
We will stand with you on this. Get in for a baptism ASAP. Have you tried the salt baths. It may give temp relief. I’ve heard good things about it. I’ve also heard stand in or on running water helps too. Of course this is just things to try. I believe God will give you the victory. It is my personal faith.

We will stand with you on this. Get in for a baptism ASAP. Have you tried the salt baths. It may give temp relief. I’ve heard good things about it. I’ve also heard stand in or on running water helps too. Of course this is just things to try. I believe God will give you the victory. It is my personal faith.

I haven’t tried bath salts, actually but I’m ok now I think. If this nails me like it did after the blessing I definitely will though. That was truly dreadful.

I believe you’re right in that god will give me victory. My faith is strong and I’m persistent with prayer. I’ll continue and not give up!

Reactions: Lynne
I haven’t tried bath salts, actually but I’m ok now I think. If this nails me like it did after the blessing I definitely will though. That was truly dreadful.

I believe you’re right in that god will give me victory. My faith is strong and I’m persistent with prayer. I’ll continue and not give up!
Amen my friend. If you want focused prayer you can PM Debi your first name. We are prayer warriors here.

Tim, we shall put you on our prayer list here. We have some very good warriors here who take it seriously.
Amen to that Debi. You are on the list.

Reactions: Fizz