Police threaten to kill dogs

Oh my God, it's terrible. Why not give them to shelters if they are not needed. Yes, and marijuana, not the only drug that police dogs can sniff out. There are still many illegal drugs that dogs can look for. And plus to that, people find ways to hide the smell of marijuana, just for such cases. And this did not affect the work of the dogs searching for drugs. It took me just a minute to google, to find an article about how to hide the smell of marijuana. How could I be the first who did it. It says that "Marijuana is our saving grace, but we need to find ways to smoke weed without smell. If we smoke weed inside, we could be inviting scrutiny by the authorities into our homes, and forfeiting our right to protection from search and seizures. Hiding the smell of weed is an art weed connoisseurs must execute to remain safe and discreet. To cover weed smell, there are some simple tricks you can use that we will go over." So? Do you think the dogs will be killed? I think no
The thing is you can mask the smell all you want but a dog will still smell the marijuana or other drugs, because they can isolate the smells they sense. Kinda like how we can sometimes. That’s why the one ammo can that I now use for my candles and bullets, still has a faint peculiar smell.

The main issue here is the dogs need some serious “rewiring” before you can hand them over to a foster or rescue family.

Reactions: Bendy
Most drug dogs are Shepards, very smart dogs and can be retrained anytime. Ridiculous to put them down.

Most drug dogs are Shepards, very smart dogs and can be retrained anytime. Ridiculous to put them down.
What kind of sick..... person...... kills a dog over an inconvenience?

Reactions: sal