Pet Peeves

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
46482702_1896519270431879_8767811684766056448_n (Small).jpg

In my home, the toilet roll can sit for a year on top of the toilet instead of on the dispenser unless I put it there myself. Now, this is not a guess. I actually did an experiment that lasted an entire year. None of them caved. I never said a word...I patiently and stealthily watched over that year to see how long it would take for one of them to take action. And waited. And waited. And waited. Not a word was exchanged about this. It became a quiet war.....men against the woman. Who would break? Who would give in first?

Me. Sigh. 1 year, 3 days later. STILL DRIVES ME NUTS!

db84d9e8091d8c8fc31949a1ec9177e0--crazy-mom-humor-crazy-family-humor (Small).jpg

Last edited:
In my home, the toilet roll can sit for a year on top of the toilet instead of on the dispenser unless I put it there myself. Now, this is not a guess. I actually did an experiment that lasted an entire year. None of them caved. I never said a word...I patiently and stealthily watched over that year to see how long it would take for one of them to take action. And waited. And waited. And waited. Not a word was exchanged about this. It became a quiet war.....men against the woman. Who would break? Who would give in first?

View attachment 16146
HA!

I knew women were the weaker sex!

/said in confidence 300 miles away

Funny about the toilet paper wars.

Hmm. A pet peeve of mine is people who don’t know how to merge onto the highway. Also, clerks in a long checkout line who love to have long slow individualized conversations with each customer before they’re done cashing them out.

View attachment 16146

Debi, men generally like competing. Pull all your men together and ask them to prove that they know how to load the TP. Maybe blind fold them and ask them to take a shot of alcohol before they try it.

Reactions: Donna K.
Debi, men generally like competing. Pull all your men together and ask them to prove that they know how to load the TP. Maybe blind fold them and ask them to take a shot of alcohol before they try it.
Wands....you'd think men would excell at this. It's put a tiny stick into a hole, for heaven's sake. :innocent: Just like at the golf course!
upload_2018-11-30_12-35-0.jpeg
:D