I actually have not really, I've done regression and guided meditation of different sorts but I'll have to look into that some more and give it a try
Sorry...I keep getting pulled away today. OK, I would suggest you try some simple meditationand see if anything happens for you. If you are nwe to it, just seimplyclear your mind and relax a bit to music as first. Sometimes that is a good way to just clear and make room for incoming contact. I would certainly say a prayer of protection first, (and this is from a Wiccan advising you this btw) and my go to is always the St. Michael's prayer.
st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Hi Cosmickitten. I think your analysis that this expierences purpose was to awaken you to the spiritual side of life. It made you see that there is more to life. There are no coincidences. This happened for a reason.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Hi Cosmickitten. I think your analysis that this expierences purpose was to awaken you to the spiritual side of life. It made you see that there is more to life. There are no coincidences. This happened for a reason.
I totally agree. As well I believe there are past life spirit guides, ancestor spirit guides and animal/nature spirit guides who can all manifest in ways we can't fully fathom.

Reactions: Lynne
I totally agree. As well I believe there are past life spirit guides, ancestor spirit guides and animal/nature spirit guides who can all manifest in ways we can't fully fathom.
Yes the kingdom of the creator is WAY bigger than religion gives credit for.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar