Once it was cool....

Laser discs
Answering machines
land line phones (it's almost gone for some, gone for most already)
fanny packs (thank god!)
Rat tails
Mullets never go away but they should
Hey! I still own a fanny pack! lol It's in my closet! (Don't really need it as I use a "suitcase" sized purse, but one never knows.)

Hey! I still own a fanny pack! lol It's in my closet! (Don't really need it as I use a "suitcase" sized purse, but one never knows.)

LOL You get a pass on the fanny pack because you're a woman, ;) but when I see a man with one I have a hard time not laughing out loud. Hahaha

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Apple. The little company with the best computer in the 80s, then the I-Pod, now more expensive and annoying versions of stuff everybody sells but which isn't compatible with loads of stuff.

Reactions: Debi
In Britain 'fanny' means something else :eek: so they were called 'bum bags', which sounds like something unfortunate which needs ointment. Obviously I had one! In day-glo green!
I am forever fascinated at how we both speak the same language yet the words have different meanings! lol Tony has been trying to teach us the difference on some of these more "important" differences.

I am forever fascinated at how we both speak the same language yet the words have different meanings! lol Tony has been trying to teach us the difference on some of these more "important" differences.
:D On my long ago trip to America much fun was had with this. Luckily I remembered when buying cigarettes not to say I was looking for 'a pack of fags'.