Neighbor sent a what?

The sad thing is it might actually be true !
WHO YA GONNA CALL...

Reactions: 7Critter
May not be a false accusation. In south east asia, shamans and witch doctors keep evil spirits :ghost: as lackeys or just to do their bidding. Maybe the neighbour learnt from a shaman while on holiday? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Sounds like a business opportunity - maybe call it “Ghosthub” or “Grubhaunt”.

“Get our ‘two for one evocations - order a meal and a squeal.‘. What a steal, what a deal!”

Reactions: Duke and 7Critter
Sounds like a business opportunity - maybe call it “Ghosthub” or “Grubhaunt”.

“Get our ‘two for one evocations - order a meal and a squeal.‘. What a steal, what a deal!”
I see expansion and franchise opportunities with Bigfeetz, Dogmen, Reptoids, Zombies, etc. The downside with those entities is the higher overhead associated with their care gets passed along to customers as higher prices.

• Haha
Reactions: titch2k6 and Lynne
I see expansion and franchise opportunities with Bigfeetz, Dogmen, Reptoids, Zombies, etc. The downside with those entities is the higher overhead associated with their care gets passed along to customers as higher prices.
Hehe indeed.

I love the ideas Duke - franchised podiatry care and an all male pooch business.

Reactions: Lynne