Mind, Matter and Sychronicity

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Mind Over Matter

Mind Over Matter
Experiments suggest thought-mirroring synchronicities may be more than chance.

Note: This article is too long to copy/paste here, but worth a read. The scientific community is catching up with what we already consider fact.

Reactions: Lynne
The scientific community is catching up with what we already consider fact.

I have always considered the present day debunkers of paranormal experiences to have the same mentality as those who ridiculed anyone during the late 19th century for suggesting space travel. The supreme irony for them is that it is not we who are catching up with science, but as you stated, science is catching up with us.

I have always considered the present day debunkers of paranormal experiences to have the same mentality as those who ridiculed anyone during the late 19th century for suggesting space travel. The supreme irony for them is that it is not we who are catching up with science, but as you stated, science is catching up with us.
When I first started here at the forum in 2013, that was one of the first statements I made...science would some day catch up with us. At that time, there was very little interest by the world of science in paranormal topics. Since scientists have now discovered possible alternate universes and found out that hey yeah...guess what...we can impact energy with our minds...it's suddenly become a "new" thing. Old for us, but hello guys...glad you caught up! lol

Reactions: Lynne
Good article but not new to those here. The double slit experiment showed the influence of consciousness on randomness. I think synchronicities happen because we are all connected on a quantum level, even more so when we have had contact. Mass consciousness seems to effect the nature of our world. The random number generator experiments lend to this theory. The question is, what does it all mean? Can we think our lives into being what we want ? I think on a certain level our intentions and beliefs allow us to manifest things into our lives. However other people’s thoughts and intentions come into play too and may limit our outcome. Perhaps that’s why groups of people in prayer or intention have a higher instance of success.