Might not be here long

Tiny, I'm going to move your thread over to Experiences. I will leave a redirect here for people to follow over.

ok, so you meet a guy,start chatting, you get the regular questions,"Where ya from,tell me about your family..etc" and then there are holidays, etc...How did you manage to keep all this away from your husband?"

Tiny, I'm going to move your thread over to Experiences. I will leave a redirect here for people to follow over.
Right on, wasn't precisely certain where this topic should go when I originally signed up.

ok, so you meet a guy,start chatting, you get the regular questions,"Where ya from,tell me about your family..etc" and then there are holidays, etc...How did you manage to keep all this away from your husband?"

I'm from Thatcher, Arizona, born in Cleveland, OH, I was raised in Thatcher, Globe and Phoenix, AZ. Don't have much of a family life, family are all super religious conservatives, you know the type, and when it came out that I'm gay I pretty much got disowned by my entire family and haven't really spoken with them since.

It's super amazing how well that works. I've been in several relationships and each time it's thoroughly believed without question. All fine and dandy with family home evenings and everything and family get togethers but find out the kid is gay and what are we gonna do? Why we're gonna hate him that's what!" and "Blech I can't stand my mom, she's always the high and mighty type that has to always try to have and be the best and one up everyone and make sure she goes way out of her way to virtue signal to everyone about how good of a person she is so she can go to church on Sunday and tell everyone how amazingly awesome and pure she is while comparing clothing."

"Oh my brothers yeah I got 2 brothers and 1 sister. My sister turned out to be a drug addled hooker beyond being able to save, she doesn't even admit she has a problem but still wants to leech off everyone while having johns over for her 'work from home venture' and my two bothers? Well my oldest brother is a lazy piece of garbage who lives in squalor, but he makes it a point to have the outside of his home look nice so nobody at church judges him harshly and my other brother can't seem to be bothered with anyone other than this gal he met at church and ended up being blinded by her cutting off everyone from his life."

That help clear things up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Benway and jadamz
Right on, wasn't precisely certain where this topic should go when I originally signed up.

I'm from Thatcher, Arizona, born in Cleveland, OH, I was raised in Thatcher, Globe and Phoenix, AZ. Don't have much of a family life, family are all super religious conservatives, you know the type, and when it came out that I'm gay I pretty much got disowned by my entire family and haven't really spoken with them since.

It's super amazing how well that works. I've been in several relationships and each time it's thoroughly believed without question. Like "yeah, my dad was a real prick, Mormon minister type ya know? All fine and dandy with family home evenings and everything and family get togethers but find out the kid is gay and what are we gonna do? Why we're gonna hate the little bastard that's what!" and "Blech I can't stand my mom, she's always the high and mighty type that has to always try to have and be the best and one up everyone and make sure she goes way out of her way to virtue signal to everyone about how good of a person she is so she can go to church on Sunday and tell everyone how amazingly awesome and pure she is while comparing clothing."

"Oh my brothers yeah I got 2 brothers and 1 sister. My sister turned out to be a drug addled hooker beyond being able to save, she doesn't even admit she has a problem but still wants to leech off everyone while having johns over for her 'work from home venture' and my two bothers? Well my oldest brother is a lazy piece of garbage who lives in squalor, but he makes it a point to have the outside of his home look nice so nobody at church judges him harshly and my other brother can't seem to be bothered with anyone other than this gal he met at church and ended up being blinded by her cutting off everyone from his life."

That help clear things up?

that'll do it! Good job

:)

that'll do it! Good job

:)
**Bows** My first crush wasn't even human so like I'd really be out in the open with stuff like that. "Oh yeah well you see when I was younger I had this really huge crush on this humanoid like creature, he was big and tall and ripped right? So yeah, he was hot. Oh yeah 9 feet tall, handsome eyes, lovely fluffy orange tail. Oh wait, ehem."

As requested with my garbage skills at what can be considered chicken scratch. A wing walker.

8wtGTHB.png

As requested with my garbage skills at what can be considered chicken scratch. A wing walker.

8wtGTHB.png
good job!!!!! your drawing skills are more than adequate. What does the compound look like? So people lived in barracks not houses like concentration camps?

good job!!!!! your drawing skills are more than adequate. What does the compound look like? So people lived in barracks not houses like concentration camps?
Auschwitz isn't too far off of an accurate description. Fill in the windows with cement and you pretty much have an accurate representation of a typical settlement.

Reactions: jadamz
Auschwitz isn't too far off of an accurate description. Fill in the windows with cement and you pretty much have an accurate representation of a typical settlement.

Tiiny, in your first post you mentioned that you never went hungry,that food was rather plentifu but then later it sounded like there wasn't much food availablel.Does that mean there was a lot of derot root available or were you eating animals,the ones that weren't poisonous?

Tiiny, in your first post you mentioned that you never went hungry,that food was rather plentifu but then later it sounded like there wasn't much food availablel.Does that mean there was a lot of derot root available or were you eating animals,the ones that weren't poisonous?
It's not that we went hungry, it's just disgusting. Derot roots literally tasted like putrefied chicken that's been left in the hot sun for several days. The smell of rotting roadkill, tastes like that smells. Many of the animals were rather difficult to catch let alone kill, so meat was exceptionally rare and costly, but tasted decent at the least. Wing walkers for example taste like a mix between char broiled beef and baked chicken, but the little guys were very hard to catch, if you could survive it's razor like claws or venomous bite. Also not a lot of meat on him.

Additionally worth mentioning, wouldn't be the first time I've ate human.

Reactions: jadamz