It's like the old "Soap Operas".....

that's episode 2.... columbo and T.J hooker sieze investigative reporter kolcheks notebook on the strange occurances……. they then contact Charlie to get his all female staff to join in the fight...……….
Paul, you may have missed your calling as a writer! lol

Reactions: Paulm
Paul, you may have missed your calling as a writer! lol
hey, im not making this up, this was an actual series I think...…columbo and hooker had to contact Charlie after not being able to locate the local sherrif, a sherrif taylor and his deputy....fife I think it was..... was mysteriously missing also..... they had just received their new fingerprint kit from the state and were on to something but before they could come forth with the findings they disappeared.... really messy scene with only one bullet found that was determined to be the deputies...…..charlies all female staff are looking into this part of the mystery while the others are trying to locate this person named Buffy....(she dousnt make an appearance until season 2, sorry wands)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I remember when we would rush home after school so we wouldn't miss that day's episode of Dark Shadows!!! I don't watch much in the way of reality-based TV. About the only thing that we are watching regularly right now are the Scorpian reruns. Generally speaking, if we really like a show that is the kiss of death for it. I really liked Grimm and that it went all the way to an end rather than just dying out.

My wife is a People's Court and Cops watcher. I let her do that and she lets me watch and argue with Ancient Aliens and watches the Dead Files with me. My Mama was an absolute fiend about As the World squirms, Days of our Lives and the Guiding light. My favorite "soap" opera was Twenty Mule Team Borax's Death Valley Days.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I remember when we would rush home after school so we wouldn't miss that day's episode of Dark Shadows!!! I don't watch much in the way of reality-based TV. About the only thing that we are watching regularly right now are the Scorpian reruns. Generally speaking, if we really like a show that is the kiss of death for it. I really liked Grimm and that it went all the way to an end rather than just dying out.

My wife is a People's Court and Cops watcher. I let her do that and she lets me watch and argue with Ancient Aliens and watches the Dead Files with me. My Mama was an absolute fiend about As the World squirms, Days of our Lives and the Guiding light. My favorite "soap" opera was Twenty Mule Team Borax's Death Valley Days.
You realize, of course, that on GRIT TV you can live in the west for days??? Including Death Valley Days? And Dodge City has become my second home despite my protests. I hear the theme song for Gunsmoke in my sleep some nights.....sigh.

Reactions: Lynne
ok wands, scripts are re-written, awaiting your feedback on the re-boot.....
after the wedding luke and laura stopped by the peach pit, down off Melrose place, to chat with their friends, brandon and Brenda walsh, while there, they received the news that JR had been shot... officer stalinski stated their was a stranger in town who he thought could be connected, a barnabus Collins, he stated that there seemed to be a lot of strange occurances popping up at st. eligius since his arrival a few weeks ago....apon hearing this, the man in the booth behind them, someone only known as the "smoking man" got up, looked at them and said, " if its the Collins, you only have one hope" where he then passed them a note with but one name on it.... BUFFY

Sounds like you stole a script from an episode of "Soap". Don't know if you every saw that TV series PaulM, but each episode opened with a quick smart ass review of what happened the prior episode and ended with a preview of what might happen next.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi