Imposssible childhood experiences and memories

Rayjones

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ray I’ve had strange visions and memories my entire life. I remember not having words in my head. I remember my first emotion -boredom. I was lying in my crib my mind was empty except for a desire to see something new. I could not move, I was wrapped too tightly. All I could see was the ceiling. I-tried to turn my head but I was too weak, so I did something I was not supposed to do I relaxed my mind and let it float to the ceiling like a balloon. Delighted I looked down expecting to see something new. I certainly did. Morning light streamed through my bedroom window, but that was not the only thing entering my room that morning.

Black smoke like tendrils snaked from every crack and crevice heading toward my crib. Terror flooded my tender mind. Everything went white. That is my first memory and possibly the reason my life has been peppered with high strangeness ever since.

Hi my name is Ray I’ve had strange visions and memories my entire life. I remember not having words in my head. I remember my first emotion -boredom. I was lying in my crib my mind was empty except for a desire to see something new. I could not move, I was wrapped too tightly. All I could see was the ceiling. I-tried to turn my head but I was too weak, so I did something I was not supposed to do I relaxed my mind and let it float to the ceiling like a balloon. Delighted I looked down expecting to see something new. I certainly did. Morning light streamed through my bedroom window, but that was not the only thing entering my room that morning.

Black smoke like tendrils snaked from every crack and crevice heading toward my crib. Terror flooded my tender mind. Everything went white. That is my first memory and possibly the reason my life has been peppered with high strangeness ever since.
That’s trippy man. Have you ever seen or felt that again? It sounds like you astral projected. And you were a baby when this happened?

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Ray. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing this very early memory.

Hi Ray, that is an Interesting account. Not many can remember back that far. I agree with Charleh that you astral projected out of your body. It’s great you remember. Have you been able to do this at will the rest of your life ? I’m hoping to hear more of your story.

Hi Ray. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing this very early memory.
Hi Ray, that is an Interesting account. Not many can remember back that far. I agree with Charleh that you astral projected out of your body. It’s great you remember. Have you been able to do this at will the rest of your life ? I’m hoping to hear more of your story.

Hi Lynne, thanks for responding. No I’ve never projected since then, but I have had plenty of other really strange experiences, About four years after my infant ‘event’ Something perfectly normal happened.

It was 1957, my mother awakened me before sunrise. I got up stepped into our living room and saw that windows were all black. Profound relief and joy washed over me. I thought ‘It’s over we’re going home’,

For one brief wonderful moment I just knew we were in our ship flying through deep space headed home. I knew somehow that there is no sunrise in space, that morning was determined by ship time not sunlight. This was the late fifties, now maybe I saw something about space on tv, but that does not explain my overwhelming sense of home and belonging and relief.

Later that year I was standing in front of our new black and white tv. It was summer-hot. I was dressed in training pants which I hated, they always made feel naked, anyway a not so old news reel of the first atomic bomb blast mushroomed across the screen. I smirked hid my face from my mother who washing dishes in the kitchen. I did not want her see my smirk, ‘I thought, ‘they think that’s a bomb’, It struck me as cute antiquated backward. Again I was just a little kid. I could not read, I hadn’t started school, but in that moment I felt old even sophisticated and somewhat world weary.

I don’t know what’s going on with me, I am sixty five retired married with two grown kids and Im a full time babysitter of our precious new grandson. I’ve lived my life with a boat load of weirdness hovering in my memory and somehow kept my sanity, even Though I spent my whole childhood doubting my sanity even my humanity.
Just two years before my retirement I was backing out of my driveway I looked down the road to check for traffic and saw a vertical streak of sunlight quivering up from the ground about a quarter mile from my house. It looked like a rift, or maybe sunlight streaming through the crack of in invisible curtain.

I did not check it out, I guess that makes me a coward, I want know but then I don’t. The implications of my sightings are just too unsettling. There’s so much more but I fear I may have already put you off, thanks again for reading,Ray

Hi Lynne, thanks for responding. No I’ve never projected since then, but I have had plenty of other really strange experiences, About four years after my infant ‘event’ Something perfectly normal happened.

It was 1957, my mother awakened me before sunrise. I got up stepped into our living room and saw that windows were all black. Profound relief and joy washed over me. I thought ‘It’s over we’re going home’,

For one brief wonderful moment I just knew we were in our ship flying through deep space headed home. I knew somehow that there is no sunrise in space, that morning was determined by ship time not sunlight. This was the late fifties, now maybe I saw something about space on tv, but that does not explain my overwhelming sense of home and belonging and relief.

Later that year I was standing in front of our new black and white tv. It was summer-hot. I was dressed in training pants which I hated, they always made feel naked, anyway a not so old news reel of the first atomic bomb blast mushroomed across the screen. I smirked hid my face from my mother who washing dishes in the kitchen. I did not want her see my smirk, ‘I thought, ‘they think that’s a bomb’, It struck me as cute antiquated backward. Again I was just a little kid. I could not read, I hadn’t started school, but in that moment I felt old even sophisticated and somewhat world weary.

I don’t know what’s going on with me, I am sixty five retired married with two grown kids and Im a full time babysitter of our precious new grandson. I’ve lived my life with a boat load of weirdness hovering in my memory and somehow kept my sanity, even Though I spent my whole childhood doubting my sanity even my humanity.
Just two years before my retirement I was backing out of my driveway I looked down the road to check for traffic and saw a vertical streak of sunlight quivering up from the ground about a quarter mile from my house. It looked like a rift, or maybe sunlight streaming through the crack of in invisible curtain.

I did not check it out, I guess that makes me a coward, I want know but then I don’t. The implications of my sightings are just too unsettling. There’s so much more but I fear I may have already put you off, thanks again for reading,Ray

Awesome story Ray! I have had strange memories but for some reason my brain has interpreted them as dreams. My entire neighborhood had a event where we had the same dream of a massive ufo in the sky that was more a thunderstorm with lights swirling I was standing under.

Would love to hear more!

Hi Herbal, Yeah that can be frustrating wondering what is real imagination or dream. When I was about thirteen I was standing in my front yard , I happened to look up and saw wispy white clouds being caught up and curled around what was apparently a massive invisible cylinder. Had it not been for the clouds revealing it size and shape as they curled up and around then slowly dissipate over its surface, I would have never noticed it. I have seen a tornado, this was nothing like that.

Years later on my way to work I saw four white spheres out of the corner of my left eye. It was dark and they stood out as perfect discs of white. I turned my head as I slowed my car and watched the third from the end sink out of sight.
The remaining three continued a slowly stready U turn flight over the highway at about a thirty degree angle until they disappeared behind me. I said nothing about it to anyone when I got to work, hoping others had seen the same thing, but no one said anything so neither did I. I’ll post more later, they only get weirder, maybe others have had silmilar experiences I would love to hear them. Ray

That’s trippy man. Have you ever seen or felt that again? It sounds like you astral projected. And you were a baby when this happened?
I have a lifetime spotted with all kinds of weird experiences, never been abducted or seen Bigfoot, but who knows what’s just around the corner.

It seems the first few years of my life are chock full high strangeness, the first time I saw a thunder storm I thought it was the end of the world. A child’s voice started screaming in my head, ‘not now, not already’, it was not my voice .

I have a lifetime spotted with all kinds of weird experiences, never been abducted or seen Bigfoot, but who knows what’s just around the corner.

It seems the first few years of my life are chock full high strangeness, the first time I saw a thunder storm I thought it was the end of the world. A child’s voice started screaming in my head, ‘not now, not already’, it was not my voice .
Could that simply be little you not knowing what to expect when a storm struck? But then again from a young age you’ve seen some strange things so maybe little you was justified in thinking that thunderstorm was TEOTWAWKI

Reactions: Benway
I happened to look up and saw wispy white clouds being caught up and curled around what was apparently a massive invisible cylinder. Had it not been for the clouds revealing it size and shape as they curled up and around then slowly dissipate over its surface, I would have never noticed it. I have seen a tornado, this was nothing like that.
So kinda like a tornado, just going up?