If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
I think that I will go traditional and chose love, especially with Valentine's Day coming. There are different types of love however, not all are romantic. I think that I would combine my love of animals with art and create something like:

2mebrlw.jpg
babys_zps7e0a50aa.jpg

baby5_zpsd3ebcd14.jpg

4t4yro.jpg

Last edited:
Nature. Landscape photos, animals in the wild, that sort of thing. Assuming I had the proper equipment and talent.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I am someone who can't even draw a stick man! lol BUT, my subject would be the Divine....so that would include just about everything of nature, love and creation. I was given many gifts in this life, but artistic ability was not one of them!

i have been playing with some metal and wood crafting lately... i will post something i ever get something 'done'
I really would be interested in seeing what you create, Jim. As a non-artist I love to see other's talents.

Abstract... I'm not crafty or creative and like miss debi I can't draw to save my life!

Abstract... I'm not crafty or creative and like miss debi I can't draw to save my life!
First graders can draw better than me! Heck, preschoolers probably do better than me!!! And don't give me crayons or magic markers...I make a mess. :p

Reactions: surge
Status
Not open for further replies.