How to make spiritual activity stop for good

lyric

Reaction score
Several months ago I had a posted about strange things happening to me. It was suggested I sage and use frankincense essential oils and prayer. I did all those things, as well as bought some crystals.

It helped A LOT. The activity disappeared from my home and we hadn’t noticed anything else strange happening there for quite a while.

Until recently. Last night someone in my home said they saw what they thought was a ghost. They said it was visible for only a few seconds and looked like a cloud.

So, how common is it for spirts to return? And what can I do to keep them away for GOOD. I just want it gone, perminantly.

Another question I have is can spiritual activity manifest as synchronicities? Because ever since these spiritual ovcurances have been going on, my husband and I have also been experiencing tons of synchronicities. Most of them are benign, usually the tv or radio will say the exact same thing we just said, or one of us will say the exact same thing that the other is reading at that very moment. These seemed to happen a lot less after cleansing my home too.

My last question is about my husband’s job: he tells me stories almost every day about how every time he enters a certain room at his work, very bizarre things keep happening. Not synchronicities, but he senses they are something spiritual and they are of a “joking” nature and they’re definitely not normal. The last time i posted, I was told the spirit we have sounds like a “joker” type, so that’s why it made me wonder.

Can this sprit still be residing there, and if so what do we do about that? I’m going to sage again as soon as I can, but I’m not sure what to do if we feel like the spirit has retreated to a different place but is still in our lives.

Every time I talk about this stuff out loud I feel like a crazy person lol. Thanks for listening and not judging!

Hi lyric. I am going to give you this link to another thread here. It gives you instructions on how to "ward"/protect your home.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

As for the synchronicities, that is all part of being more connected to the spiritual side of yourself and open to the Divine. Those are good things.

Several months ago I had a posted about strange things happening to me. It was suggested I sage and use frankincense essential oils and prayer. I did all those things, as well as bought some crystals.

It helped A LOT. The activity disappeared from my home and we hadn’t noticed anything else strange happening there for quite a while.

Until recently. Last night someone in my home said they saw what they thought was a ghost. They said it was visible for only a few seconds and looked like a cloud.

So, how common is it for spirts to return? And what can I do to keep them away for GOOD. I just want it gone, perminantly.

Another question I have is can spiritual activity manifest as synchronicities? Because ever since these spiritual ovcurances have been going on, my husband and I have also been experiencing tons of synchronicities. Most of them are benign, usually the tv or radio will say the exact same thing we just said, or one of us will say the exact same thing that the other is reading at that very moment. These seemed to happen a lot less after cleansing my home too.

My last question is about my husband’s job: he tells me stories almost every day about how every time he enters a certain room at his work, very bizarre things keep happening. Not synchronicities, but he senses they are something spiritual and they are of a “joking” nature and they’re definitely not normal. The last time i posted, I was told the spirit we have sounds like a “joker” type, so that’s why it made me wonder.

Can this sprit still be residing there, and if so what do we do about that? I’m going to sage again as soon as I can, but I’m not sure what to do if we feel like the spirit has retreated to a different place but is still in our lives.

Every time I talk about this stuff out loud I feel like a crazy person lol. Thanks for listening and not judging!

The link Debi posted is good.
Unfortunately ghost/spirits are all over. I have heard steps have to be done over. But the link Debi posted is good one.

Unfortunately ghost/spirits are all over. I have heard steps have to be done over. But the link Debi posted is good one.
Thanks, since I wrote it...lol

Yes, they are all over but that doesn't mean she will connect with them. Hopefully the warding and protections will keep their house clear of things.

Having said that we cant just tell every spirit around us to leave. That would be like swinging a fly swatter to keep everyone away from you

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Thanks, since I wrote it...lol

Yes, they are all over but that doesn't mean she will connect with them. Hopefully the warding and protections will keep their house clear of things.

Agree sometimes I look at ghost/spirits like hemorrhoids
You know you get them but sometimes can't stop them.

An additional suggestion for your husband. Wearing a blessed medal might really help him. I can’t remember if you mentioned your beliefs. But something from whatever you believe in.

Reactions: ParanormalMom

I asked a Wise Old Man a very similar question once, a long time ago... and his reply was "They was here before us and they'll be here long past we're gone." My meaning is, it is possible YOU are the trespasser's in an area where 'they' call home. If that is true, as it was here/my home - you have a choice to make. Move or Not. If You See. In and IF it is a circumstance like this... They are the Landlord's You are the tenet.

Having said that we cant just tell every spirit around us to leave. That would be like swinging a fly swatter to keep everyone away from you

Exactly. I will add to that thought... that IF you attempt a banishment and IF you succeed - these banishment's are boundary free -- they're 'banishment's', you know? -- there is no discrimination in that. Banishing one is banishing ALL. So any Protecting spirit/s will cease to be also. I would say your options are -- move. Or as Lynne stated -- wear or weave or pray or whatever --- PROTECTION around yourself and your family. The Sage would have worked the first time if it was going to work at all. So, that's out. Good Luck and The Light Surround You and Your House.

I asked a Wise Old Man a very similar question once, a long time ago... and his reply was "They was here before us and they'll be here long past we're gone." My meaning is, it is possible YOU are the trespasser's in an area where 'they' call home. If that is true, as it was here/my home - you have a choice to make. Move or Not. If You See. In and IF it is a circumstance like this... They are the Landlord's You are the tenet.

Exactly. I will add to that thought... that IF you attempt a banishment and IF you succeed - these banishment's are boundary free -- they're 'banishment's', you know? -- there is no discrimination in that. Banishing one is banishing ALL. So any Protecting spirit/s will cease to be also. I would say your options are -- move. Or as Lynne stated -- wear or weave or pray or whatever --- PROTECTION around yourself and your family. The Sage would have worked the first time if it was going to work at all. So, that's out. Good Luck and The Light Surround You and Your House.
Especially the way I ward a place. Palo Santo wood, heavy commands and border the place with chalk. The place is a quarantine zone. Wouldn't reccomend unless you absolutely have to keep a place safe.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne

Darcy you are so rigjt, I have also said myself that we live amongst the dead, people would look at me like I am nuts but it is true they lived and died before we were born. Alot can be lived with but some just can't be. If they are showing maliciousness then yeah they need to be banished but then your right take the chance of removing the harmless ones.
Most time BUT NOT everytime they just lived there home and don't wanna leave I have seen were you set up boundaries this is your area leave ours alone ect...
But also smudging if done wrong can cause more problems along with cleansing.

Reactions: Donna K.