Hold my beer...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

IT'S SUMMER, AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE IN MANY COOLERS AND FRIDGES! SOME QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
WHICH ONE IS LEAST FAVORITE?
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST ENCOUNTER WITH DRINKING?
DO YOU PREFER WINE, BEER OR DRINKS?
NOT EVERYONE DRINKS ALCOHOL, SO IF YOU DON'T, WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU PREFER?

IT'S SUMMER, AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE IN MANY COOLERS AND FRIDGES! SOME QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
WHICH ONE IS LEAST FAVORITE?
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST ENCOUNTER WITH DRINKING?
DO YOU PREFER WINE, BEER OR DRINKS?
NOT EVERYONE DRINKS ALCOHOL, SO IF YOU DON'T, WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU PREFER?
I have never cared much for alcohol. In my younger years, I would have an occasional beer, champagne, and at that time my favorite two drinks were rum and Coca Cola, or Pina Colada. Now I am happy with a flavored seltzer with a little fruit juice thrown in, or fruit flavored syrup.

My worst encounter was at age 17, when I fell in with a crowd of kids who liked drinking. They got me to try cheap wine and I got so sick that I didn't drink any alcohol again for years!

I seldom drink anymore, but my drink of choice is Irish Whiskey, preferably Paddy. For years I drank tequila and grapefruit juice (using the tequila to kill the vitamin C). My worst experience was winning a $20 bet in college that I couldn't drink a fifth of tequila between lunch and dinner. One of those "win the battle, lose the war" deals. Two alcoholic beverages I will not drink are bourbon and absinthe. Never been much of a beer or wine guy.

I once crawled up the steps to my front door....this is when I stopped drinking! lol OMG...that was a fun party but a really bad two day hangover. And I was old enough to know better!

Once in awhile I will have a small half glass of wine for a special occasion or two sips off my husband's beer, but my current meds say "no alcohol" so I normally avoid it.

Oy vey! Where do I begin…? Ya know I’ve got some real winners … will come back to this… best drink. 1982 bottle of Pétrus, à Bordeaux I drank with Julio Iglesias. (Pétrus leads a duo of Pomerol estates in extreme prices, along with Le Pin, that rank consistently among the world's most expensive wines. Indeed, a 750ml bottle of Pétrus wine is priced at an average of $2,630)) Hé told me to go down to the wine cellar and pick any bottle. My fingers found a magnum that is now well over several thousand bucks. 82’ was one of the finest years for that wine in decades.It was a very good year for wine and me.

Last edited:
But nuthin beats being sick as a dog in an almond orchard , barfing
up Boone ´s Farm Strawberry wine at 2am on a school night. I live life in the extreme…

I once crawled up the steps to my front door....this is when I stopped drinking! lol OMG...that was a fun party but a really bad two day hangover. And I was old enough to know better!

Once in awhile I will have a small half glass of wine for a special occasion or two sips off my husband's beer, but my current meds say "no alcohol" so I normally avoid it.
And a little Sangria now and then.

• Love it
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
But nuthin beats being sick as a dog in an almond orchard , barfing
up Boone ´s Farm Strawberry wine at 2am on a school night. I live life in the extreme…
Ugh, that's the wine I got sick from. The very worst!