Google has your health care records

HA! Clyde just put out his show topic for tonight. Paint, I hope you're listening in!

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
4 mins ·
11/12/19: GOOGLE CHROMOSOME – DATA DEATH AND BEYOND
Google is engaged with one of the U.S.’s largest health-care systems on a project to collect and crunch the detailed personal-health information of millions of people across 21 states. Google already knows everything about you online, so once they link your DNA to your online Google profile along with your medical records, you can be targeted and interned, just like how the Nazis removed the carbon footprints of 6 million Jews. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about GOOGLE CHROMOSOME - DATA DEATH AND BEYOND. #ExclusiveArticle for #GroundZero #GoogleChromosoneDataDeathAndBeyond

Ground Zero is on from 7pm-midnight, pacific time and can be heard via live stream at kxl.com or groundzeromedia.org. For a radio affiliate near you, go to talkstreamlive.com. To listen to the show live by phone: 712-770-9701.To call in and speak with Clyde: 877-733-1011.

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/11-12-19-google-chromosome…/

Thank you for access to this. I appreciate the links.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Something that occurred to me yesterday about all the information Alexa and similar AI devices collect. It is mainly used for targeted advertising, so Google/ Amazon etc are monetising your data and selling it based on how effective it is.

All it would take to destroy this little empire is another AI unit - built with the intention to feed garbage data into the other AI systems. So while alexa is listening, you could play useless newsfeeds to it all day long while you are out at work, and the data it gathers on you would be useless.

So their targeted advertising would become useless and therefore worthless.

When I first learned "computing" I was taught - Rubbish in - Rubbish out. ;)

You could sell these units that will take information from specific websites...my website, and play snippets at intervals directly to Alexa. All of a sudden 4 million people are wanting a toasty maker or Christmas socks - which would negate the usefulness of using the data stream.
If you added spoof malicious content then it would also negate their use for any kind of intelligence gathering.

I should mention that Google just bought "Fitbit". So all those stats will go to them as well. Nice, huh? (Time to throw those Fitbits out, folks!)
I had planned to do this the moment I heard that Fitbit had sold out to Google a couple of weeks ago. This post reminded me to do it. Fitbit data and account is now gone.

From the guy who blew the whistle on this:
I'm the Google whistleblower. The medical data of millions of Americans is at risk | Anonymous

Just in case anyone thought they might have scrubbed the names off the info:

Excerpt:

Above all: why was the information being handed over in a form that had not been “de-identified” – the term the industry uses for removing all personal details so that a patient’s medical record could not be directly linked back to them? And why had no patients and doctors been told what was happening?

From the guy who blew the whistle on this:
I'm the Google whistleblower. The medical data of millions of Americans is at risk | Anonymous

Just in case anyone thought they might have scrubbed the names off the info:

Excerpt:

Above all: why was the information being handed over in a form that had not been “de-identified” – the term the industry uses for removing all personal details so that a patient’s medical record could not be directly linked back to them? And why had no patients and doctors been told what was happening?
A total violation of HIPPA laws. I don’t know how this is being allowed. Another violation of our privacy. There is none anymore. We as a people will have to take back our country at some point. I fear that would be a revolution against AI.

Reactions: Benway
A total violation of HIPPA laws. I don’t know how this is being allowed. Another violation of our privacy. There is none anymore. We as a people will have to take back our country at some point. I fear that would be a revolution against AI.
It's some of the I using the AI that I blame.

Reactions: Lynne
HIPAA has more holes in it than a sieve.

Reactions: Lynne