friendly or foe?

I had a lot of activity in my home growing up and it all felt bad.My mum married again to a guy she didn't love and was unhappy,I feel it was the reason for this but only my young bro and myself saw these things as we were open to it.Another family I knew were totally disfunctional and I witnessed knives being thrown at people there, seemingly from nothing and a host of other horrors.I'm wondering if you can relate to any of this with your stuff?Welcome to the forum Rach,I'm Oz.

I had a lot of activity in my home growing up and it all felt bad.My mum married again to a guy she didn't love and was unhappy,I feel it was the reason for this but only my young bro and myself saw these things as we were open to it.Another family I knew were totally disfunctional and I witnessed knives being thrown at people there, seemingly from nothing and a host of other horrors.I'm wondering if you can relate to any of this with your stuff?Welcome to the forum Rach,I'm Oz.
hi and thanks for replying! Would you mind elaborating? [if not then thats cool!] thank the lord we never had knives thrown or anything to that extent!! but growing up, we did have a pretty rough time as a family, my brother was the cause of this, nothing to do with parents or anything like that. I remember visitations from a monk would be the only way to describe it, dark hooded figure [this would of had to been around 2005'/06 so i was about 14] a few times. it wasnt until last year [and without the person who told me knowing this] i was told one of my houses that id lived in was built upon a "monk monastry" I think theyre called.

i moved out of my parents last year and they now live in a very remote, desolate part of the countryside.
I can relate to this,I now live in a remote part of NSW Australia,but moved out here many years ago mainly to not take on other peoples stuff as I found it hard to cope in the city.

I remember visitations from a monk would be the only way to describe it, dark hooded figure [this would of had to been around 2005'/06 so i was about 14]
Oh yeah,we had monk, grim reaper type figures in the home and front yard at times,it was when my young bro went off the rails a bit.They were only 3 to 4 feet tall and were just standing there,once one walked past.I've written a lot of stuff on here of my experiences but will tell a few again if you like.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh yeah,we had monk, grim reaper type figures in the home and front yard at times,it was when my young bro went off the rails a bit.They were only 3 to 4 feet tall and were just standing there,once one walked past.I've written a lot of stuff on here of my experiences but will tell a few again if you like.
its so crazy you say about your brother, my brother did, in a massive way, and it was the epitome of hell for me, he once told me before he knew what id seen, [and i honestly thought it was down to his substance abuse] that he woke up in the middle of the night to find the whole of our front garden littered with monks walking around apparently.
i would love to hear of anyones experiences so please do tell me!

its so crazy you say about your brother, my brother did, in a massive way, and it was the epitome of hell for me, he once told me before he knew what id seen, [and i honestly thought it was down to his substance abuse] that he woke up in the middle of the night to find the whole of our front garden littered with monks walking around apparently.
i would love to hear of anyones experiences so please do tell me!
My young bro also had drug abuse probs and passed at 23,he was super sensitive and a good guy when straight,my only go to person at the time with these things.The worst that happened to me personally was getting thrown across a room upside down at a mates place by "nothing"ending in hospital with not a mark on me.You better read back a while to hear the other stuff.The main thing is to never fear these things as it "feeds" them.I'm not religious but people find prayer a saviour and have found myself praying at times when it got too much.With things quieter now I just take the upper hand with entities and let them know who's boss and they usually back off.It all sounds crazy but it is real.

My young bro also had drug abuse probs and passed at 23,he was super sensitive and a good guy when straight,my only go to person at the time with these things.The worst that happened to me personally was getting thrown across a room upside down at a mates place by "nothing"ending in hospital with not a mark on me.You better read back a while to hear the other stuff.The main thing is to never fear these things as it "feeds" them.I'm not religious but people find prayer a saviour and have found myself praying at times when it got too much.With things quieter now I just take the upper hand with entities and let them know who's boss and they usually back off.It all sounds crazy but it is real.
im sorry to hear about your brother :( thats terrible. i only ever was scared when i described the inital post, and i could tell my mom was too, now like yourself, if i find something getting a little too much i do tell it that i dont want it here anymore and that it should leave as it isnt welcome, and like you, it calms down in the end, where do i read more of your stories? im new to all this and although i like to think im young and can use technology i have no idea how to use forums lmao!

Reactions: ozentity
im sorry to hear about your brother :( thats terrible. i only ever was scared when i described the inital post, and i could tell my mom was too, now like yourself, if i find something getting a little too much i do tell it that i dont want it here anymore and that it should leave as it isnt welcome, and like you, it calms down in the end, where do i read more of your stories? im new to all this and although i like to think im young and can use technology i have no idea how to use forums lmao!
Sorry I'm not very good at this myself ,I think if you go onto paranormal experiences and scroll down,you may have to go back a while,there are plenty of stories from others.This site has helped me greatly talking to other open people with lifetimes of experience, as you know this stuff is not widely believed by the general public.A lot to read but it's a good time for everyone atm lol.You really sound like you can handle this well,I wish I could have when younger.

To search a topic there is an area on the top of the page to tap that says “search forum “. My phone screen shows three dots, click there.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Rach , whether or not when I'm about to present is valid in your case or with Oz, I think this can be a fair generalization.
I believe when a person or family experiences negative paranormal activities, there is negative behaviors going on with someone in that family or person.
Look for drug or alcohol abuse , physical or sexual abuse, or dabbling in dark arts , Ouija boards etc.. things like that attract negative entities.
One person can attract mayhem that the whole family has to go through.

Or one troubled person that lived a hundred years ago, where you live now, can attract negative entities. I know a first-hand account of a person that went to visit a famous TV psychic in a small auditorium. She asked a question and got a spot-on answer from the psychic. At the end of the show the psychic told the woman to come up and see him afterwards because she has a negative entity attached to her. He would get rid of it.

Well for whatever reason she didn't, and dragged that thing back home and infected the whole family. They had a string of bad luck and several of the paranormal phenomena that you described.

The wildest account I've ever heard was by a Priest that was on the Catholic radio station. He was called in to investigate some bad activity at a home. Priest was somewhat psychic and figured out that this had nothing to do with the family members. Turns out down the street some teenagers formed a garage band. Really dark satanic heavy metal. So the moral of this story goes, keep yourself protected. You never know what your neighbors are up to.