Foreseeing disasters in dreams

As one who has clairsentience, I'm often asked about what that last paragraph says....should we feel we need to do something with the information we foresee? My answer is a resounding NO. We often feel we must "save" someone, but with the brief glimpses and insights we are given, we must realize it is not within our personal power to change events even if we happen to get the details right.

I’ll share two points quickly:

1. If I ever have prophetic dreams while I sleep, I don’t recall them upon waking. All of my meaningful and memorable psi messages are received when I am awake or in the hypnopompic state (the state of transitioning from being asleep to being awake).

2. Yes, I have some few times beat myself up because I couldn’t use my psi messages to help or prevent harm to another person. On one occasion the thought of my impotence was recognized first just a second or two prior to recognizing consciously the actual premonition’s visual images. By this I mean I said in my head, “Why couldn’t I save them...” before I recognized I was receiving visuals from the disaster.

Last edited:
Although I have had minor future dream premonitions I experienced a mojor one recenlty but it was not in a dream.
I live in Oregon and one day during the end of the summer I took a drive to a famous waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge called Multnomah Falls.
Now, I have visited the Falls more times than I can count when I was younger but I hadnt visited in many years.
I dont know why I wanted to visit this place....just a strong feeling of "want" came over me, so I got in my car and drove.
A week later a ferocious wildfire ripped through the Columbia River Gorge. Luckly, the falls were not destroyed but a huge amount of acreage was lost all around the Falls.

Although I have had minor future dream premonitions I experienced a mojor one recenlty but it was not in a dream.
I live in Oregon and one day during the end of the summer I took a drive to a famous waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge called Multnomah Falls.
Now, I have visited the Falls more times than I can count when I was younger but I hadnt visited in many years.
I dont know why I wanted to visit this place....just a strong feeling of "want" came over me, so I got in my car and drove.
A week later a ferocious wildfire ripped through the Columbia River Gorge. Luckly, the falls were not destroyed but a huge amount of acreage was lost all around the Falls.
Interesting, Aces. If that was the fire started by the kid, we followed that fire here. We have another member who lives very close by and his parents house was threatened by it.

I grew up near Sandy, most of my life was in Oregon. I'm across the river now. Same here, I've been there in the gorge hiking more times than I could count.

Interesting, Aces. If that was the fire started by the kid, we followed that fire here. We have another member who lives very close by and his parents house was threatened by it.
Yes, same fire - small world. Still heard they're charging the kid, but haven't heard anything lately. I'm sure he'll want a change in where the case is tried!

Reactions: Debi
I’ll share two points quickly:

1. If I ever have prophetic dreams while I sleep, I don’t recall them upon waking. All of my meaningful and memorable psi messages are received when I am awake or in the hypnopompic state (the state of transitioning from being asleep to being awake).

2. Yes, I have some few times beat myself up because I couldn’t use my psi messages to help or prevent harm to another person. On one occasion the thought of my impotence was recognized first just a second or two prior to recognizing consciously the actual premonition’s visual images. By this I mean I said in my head, “Why couldn’t I save them...” before I recognized I was receiving visuals from the disaster.
I think it is quite common to not remember prophetic dreams untill or just before the occurance takes place. Can also be another form of de ja vu possibly.

I think it is quite common to not remember prophetic dreams untill or just before the occurance takes place. Can also be another form of de ja vu possibly.

Agreed Paulm. However, my deja vus are all realized as a past waking event. I simply don’t seem to have prophetic (sleeping) dreams. At least not that I can recall and not that are realized later. All of my original deja vu messages are first received while awake.

Reactions: Debi