For both guys and gals

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
I occasionally use aftershave but for years only two, Chanel Anteus and Bulgari Aqua which for a long time wasn't available in the uk but my cousin used to get it for me on her US trips as cabin crew for British Airways. As much as like them I also got so many compliments.

So guys if you wear a fragrance what is your preference and gals do you have a preference for a guy to wear?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hai karate, I love smelling like the 70's.......actually I just stink most times...lol....have tons of cologne but rarely wear it, just never got into that style of fashion I guess...and it feels like it messes up my sense of smell, weird huh?

I'm not a cologne or after shave wearer, although Mrs Duke has kept me well stocked in Lagerfeld which I use on occasion for dress up affairs.

For many years I used witch hazel after shaving on the recommendation of my barber due to me being prone to ingrown beard hairs. It acted as both an astringent and anti-inflammatory.

I actually still use Old Spice once and a while. If I wear anything else, i get sick from it.

I actually still use Old Spice once and a while. If I wear anything else, i get sick from it.
Old Spice is a mystery to me. I have never bought Old Spice and yet there is always some in the cabinet. So other people at least seem to think Old Spice suits me. Or ghosts or aftershave fairies or whatever is responsible.