Flight/Planes

The FAA is part of the Dept of Transportation, which is led by an appointed secretary who is a member of the cabinet of the PotUS. The FCC is technically an independent, bipartisan commission whose chairperson is appointed by and who reports directly to the PotUS.

This appears to be yet another "I don't work for you" rice bowl issue between high level government agencies. I can't believe adult supervision at the highest levels has not resolved this by now.
Somebody needs to have a knot jerked in their ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
The FAA is part of the Dept of Transportation, which is led by an appointed secretary who is a member of the cabinet of the PotUS. The FCC is technically an independent, bipartisan commission whose chairperson is appointed by and who reports directly to the PotUS.

This appears to be yet another "I don't work for you" rice bowl issue between high level government agencies. I can't believe adult supervision at the highest levels has not resolved this by now.
Somebody needs to have a knot jerked in their ass.
This goes online tomorrow!

I hope Prince William does not fly with the whole family anymore or we may end up with the spare.

Reactions: Debi

Storm Corrie: Dramatic moment BA plane aborts landing at Heathrow airport due to high winds​

Saw that earlier today, looks like the tail struck the runway. It would be interesting to know what they said to the passengers as they went around.

Reactions: 7Critter
Saw that earlier today, looks like the tail struck the runway. It would be interesting to know what they said to the passengers as they went around.
"Oops! Hang on we're gonna try that again!" Seriously, had that happened with me on board I'd be out cold for the second try.

"Oops! Hang on we're gonna try that again!" Seriously, had that happened with me on board I'd be out cold for the second try.
I was on a commuter flight once where we had to abort a landing. Nothing this dramatic, the pilot told us there were deer on the runway.

• Wow
Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I was on a commuter flight once where we had to abort a landing. Nothing this dramatic, the pilot told us there were deer on the runway.
In the 70's I was on a plane flying west from the east coast, sitting by the window over the wing. One of the engines caught fire and I pushed the stewardess button, when she came I told her what I saw and she leaned over and closed the shutter on my window and told me to be quiet and not worry. But then she almost ran to the cockpit. The plane had another engine so we made it ok.