Favorite Paranornal "Reality" TV Program

I like used to love watching Unsolved Mysteries as a kid when they would show ghost related stories. The story of the Tallman Bunk Beds still freaks me out even today. So I still enjoy the "recreation" format of shows like Paranormal Witness. However, when it comes to the "reality" style shows the first one I ever watched is still my favorite, Ghost Hunters.

The very first Ghost Hunters I ever saw they did an investigation for a guy who thought a dark entity was in his home. Headaches, nausea, dark shadows moving in his peripheral vision. During the investigation the team discovered that the guy refurbished old furniture as a hobby in his basement/garage. It turns out that the area where he kept supplies such as varnish and paint thinner was right next to the air vents for the furnace and AC. So this poor was inadvertently pumping the fumes into all rooms of the house, fumes with side effects like headaches, nausea and hallucinations. The fact that they were fully happy debunking this guy's stories when a rational explaination was found gave me a lot of confidence that they took this seriously and not just mugging for the camera.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi