Fast-moving orb/Australia

Looks like a small drone at a fairly low altitude, notice it passes between the camera and a couple different buildings. I don't see the "remarkable speed" claimed. It's pretty clear the thing is headed for the ground as the video ends.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Looks like a small drone at a fairly low altitude, notice it passes between the camera and a couple different buildings. I don't see the "remarkable speed" claimed. It's pretty clear the thing is headed for the ground as the video ends.
Sorry to go off topic but I went outside the other night to star gaze and as soon as I stepped out the door a pretty big fireball trailing flames or sparks came down. It looked liked it burned out when it hit the atmoshere with sort of a smoke trail. Is this space junk, meteor or something else? I thought I'd ask you Duke as you seem knowledgeable on these type of things, cheers.

Sorry to go off topic but I went outside the other night to star gaze and as soon as I stepped out the door a pretty big fireball trailing flames or sparks came down. It looked liked it burned out when it hit the atmoshere with sort of a smoke trail. Is this space junk, meteor or something else? I thought I'd ask you Duke as you seem knowledgeable on these type of things, cheers.
Hard to say, Oz. Both space junk and meteors can look like what you described, so one of those would be my guess.

Reactions: ozentity