EVP's

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Always interesting. Hard to prove.

This EVP we captured at the Gananoque Town Hall on the top floor in the old school room. Listen for the EVP right at the beginning of the clip. Again, we remain skeptics. We welcome your suggestions as to what this could be. Let us know and then we'll let you know what our conclusions were.

This an EVP we caught at the Bullock House in Gananoque On. Hoping you can pick up on it and it seems like an intelligent response to the question. Again, we are still very skeptical of this piece of audio and we are not calling it paranormal, but certainly interesting. Give us your opinions, do you hear a response and what is it?

I really like Huff Paranorma's EVP's. They are really clear and sometimes full sentences.

I really like Huff Paranorma's EVP's. They are really clear and sometimes full sentences.
Hi Paperboy and welcome. Yes , we've had some of the Huff EVP's on site before. They tend to be extremely clear most times.

Always interesting. Hard to prove.

This EVP we captured at the Gananoque Town Hall on the top floor in the old school room. Listen for the EVP right at the beginning of the clip. Again, we remain skeptics. We welcome your suggestions as to what this could be. Let us know and then we'll let you know what our conclusions were.
They don’t give ya any context. I’m assuming the voice on the recording is the EVP? It sounded like “it’s girl talk”

This an EVP we caught at the Bullock House in Gananoque On. Hoping you can pick up on it and it seems like an intelligent response to the question. Again, we are still very skeptical of this piece of audio and we are not calling it paranormal, but certainly interesting. Give us your opinions, do you hear a response and what is it?
This was hard to hear. I hear a distortion but don’t know if it’s the word no.

Hi Paperboy and welcome. Yes , we've had some of the Huff EVP's on site before. They tend to be extremely clear most times.
Which makes him very suspect