The thoughts that came to me when reading this are similar to the others here. Perhaps you felt things building up, (you used the word stacked ), this could be stresses, clutter or a combination. The boxes represented diff issues or objects. They were STACKING up! When do we feel pressure the most on our minds?....when we rest or lay down. The three men may be your guides. They may have brought you the grocery cart as a symbol to remove the stuff out. In other words here’s a cart get cleaning. Unpack the stuff. You may have been over burdening yourself and they are letting you know.

Just a fun analysis. Do with it what you will. I think the fact it stood out to you is a clue to its importance.

The thoughts that came to me when reading this are similar to the others here. Perhaps you felt things building up, (you used the word stacked ), this could be stresses, clutter or a combination. The boxes represented diff issues or objects. They were STACKING up! When do we feel pressure the most on our minds?....when we rest or lay down. The three men may be your guides. They may have brought you the grocery cart as a symbol to remove the stuff out. In other words here’s a cart get cleaning. Unpack the stuff. You may have been over burdening yourself and they are letting you know.

Just a fun analysis. Do with it what you will. I think the fact it stood out to you is a clue to its importance.
That is really spot on, Lynne. I have been thinking about this dream on and off, which is a sure sign that there is an important message to be learned. I am going to make a list of the most pressing issues and get to work with that cart!:cool:

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
That is really spot on, Lynne. I have been thinking about this dream on and off, which is a sure sign that there is an important message to be learned. I am going to make a list of the most pressing issues and get to work with that cart!:cool:
Good for you. When we don’t learn the lessons we are forced to repeat the circumstances. I believe with each refusal to change our guides let us feel the consequences of our actions more severely. Now when I get the warnings, I’m like “ok! Ok! I get it. I’ll get with the program. I don’t want the spanking anymore lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver