Don't underestimate that act of kindness

Let's hope it doesn't come down to that extreme lol. I've ran into some really nasty, condescending people through the years and i try to kill them with kindness and intelligence and that usually throws them off lol.
I do that too, I'll be so nice it makes them sick, then they die :D. I'm in a silly mood today sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric
I do that too, I'll be so nice it makes them sick, then they die :D. I'm in a silly mood today sorry.
Had an owner that demanded we do a job on a Saturday and from the moment we got there, we were ran through the ringer. Between constant questions, the spoiled daughter being, well, spoiled...they ended up being a recurring customer and always requested me by name lol.

Had an owner that demanded we do a job on a Saturday and from the moment we got there, we were ran through the ringer. Between constant questions, the spoiled daughter being, well, spoiled...they ended up being a recurring customer and always requested me by name lol.
You must have the patience of a saint and a good business head ;).

Reactions: Selectric
You must have the patience of a saint and a good business head ;).
Oh it takes ALOT believe me. I had to draw the line of a few occasions. Especially the ones that tell you how to do the job they couldn't do themselves lol. It took years before i started replying with...Yeah...that's not how i am going to do that lol. The stunned looks were gratifying to say the least.