Does your pet see ghosts?

I believe that animals do in general. They’re only hidden from (most) human eyes.

Reactions: Debi
I believe that animals do in general. They’re only hidden from (most) human eyes.
I agree with you, Edge. My dogs have tracked things many times at the same time I have "sensed" something or seen something myself. That for me has been validation of what I have seen or sensed.

Reactions: Soul Edge
Particularly when it comes to dogs, I've witnessed them acting up when we were dealing with jinns. This happened a lot with my second major exposure, where multiple exorcisms were carried out. They were strays, but their behaviour at that time was quite different from the way they would normally behave. I would say they happened to appear more agitated or scared during that time than I normally knew them to be. They would howl more or more drawn out barking than usual and even later into night around that time.

Particularly when it comes to dogs, I've witnessed them acting up when we were dealing with jinns. This happened a lot with my second major exposure, where multiple exorcisms were carried out. They were strays, but their behaviour at that time was quite different from the way they would normally behave. I would say they happened to appear more agitated or scared during that time than I normally knew them to be. They would howl more or more drawn out barking than usual and even later into night around that time.
Dogs are very sensitive. Just like cats. Ever considered keeping a “Djinn sniffer” dog? :D

Djinn must be especially influential with animals. Some demons can get away with not getting sensed by animals, even if for a few moments.

Dogs are very sensitive. Just like cats. Ever considered keeping a “Djinn sniffer” dog? :D

Djinn must be especially influential with animals. Some demons can get away with not getting sensed by animals, even if for a few moments.

I don't doubt that it could work. Though I believe jinns are all around us anyway and for the most part wouldn't bother us, so a sniffer wouldn't really be something that I'd need at the moment.

Otherwise, I've known of cases where young kids were able to see them as well.

Reactions: Charleh
I don't doubt that it could work. Though I believe jinns are all around us anyway and for the most part wouldn't bother us, so a sniffer wouldn't really be something that I'd need at the moment.

Otherwise, I've known of cases where young kids were able to see them as well.
Children are very tuned in to the spirit world. That’s why the psychology community says that children tend to “hallucinate” up to the age of 5-6.

Children are very tuned in to the spirit world. That’s why the psychology community says that children tend to “hallucinate” up to the age of 5-6.

Yes, when they describe what they see. That reminds me of the time when my niece mentioned seeing something (and talking to it as well) in their apartment that nobody else could see. She was younger than that at the time.

Yes, when they describe what they see. That reminds me of the time when my niece mentioned seeing something (and talking to it as well) in their apartment that nobody else could see. She was younger than that at the time.
:eek: I would have run

:eek: I would have run

Well, that's almost what we did. We went over to the apartment, picked up my niece and her mom and brought over to our place, where she thankfully didn't report seeing anything.